How to get more orders on fiverr?

dev7744

On 4/25/2022 at 5:44 AM, dev7744 said:

Please suggest.

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?
Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Being chosen for Top Rated Seller is a manual process, it’s not automatically achieved after reaching Level 2. You have to be chosen by the Fiverr team and meet the minimum requirement criteria which you can view here: 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118?segment=seller

The amount of time it takes to become TRS after meeting the qualifications varies from person to person  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, dev7744 said:

How to get more orders on fiverr? Please suggest.

Every day try to send 10 buyer request. It helps to get new jobs. However, do not copy any template. Tell the buyer you understand what he want and submit the offer accordingly. Mention some of the topics of buyer's needs in the offer later. I hope this will work soon. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

14 hours ago, dev7744 said:

How to increase impression on gigs

55 minutes ago, adetunjiademola said:

Kindly educate me on how I can achieve this.

You cannot increase impressions, because you have no control over this statistics. Impressions are only registered when someone else searches for gigs like yours in the search results, and your gig shows up. You cannot do much to control clicks, because clicks are registered when someone sees your gig in the search results, and clicks on it.

Focus on reaching out to your target customers, and bring them into your gigs. Use good keywords, and leave the clicks and impressions to the searchers and buyers who create them.
Replied by 
jonbaas.

• Like 4