revision limit

cagrikarakulak

5 minutes ago, cagrikarakulak said:

how can i solve this problem

By telling clients that they have only 1 revision included and they can accept your offer for extra revision or take files as is. 
Fiverr doesn’t stop clients from requesting revisions for many tea seasons and it’s your responsibility as a seller to set boundaries. 
I even state in my delivery message how many revisions they have in their package 

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

By telling clients that they have only 1 revision included and they can accept your offer for extra revision or take files as is. 
Fiverr doesn’t stop clients from requesting revisions for many tea seasons and it’s your responsibility as a seller to set boundaries. 
I even state in my delivery message how many revisions they have in their package 

What do you do if you get revision requests repeatedly despite saying it?
Edited by cagrikarakulak
  • Like 16

30 minutes ago, cagrikarakulak said:

What do you do if you get revision requests repeatedly despite saying it?

As I said, there are two options: they either accept an extra offer or they get files as they are. And it’s up to my communication to convince them to take one of the options and that they signed an agreement when they placed an order. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

As I said, there are two options: they either accept an extra offer or they get files as they are. And it’s up to my communication to convince them to take one of the options and that they signed an agreement when they placed an order. 

However, since there is no obstacle by the system, it can prevent you from receiving your money by sending a revision request indefinitely. I'll try to do as you did, let's see if it works

• Like 10

1 hour ago, cagrikarakulak said:

However, since there is no obstacle by the system, it can prevent you from receiving your money by sending a revision request indefinitely. 

That is correct. That mostly means you got a scammer buyer in front of you. Its a dark and stressful place to be in.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, cagrikarakulak said:

how can i solve this problem

It is not a problem to be solved, it is an opportunity to upsell.  When someone uses their 1 revision included in the order, then requests additional revisions, you reply, "Of course, I'll send that offer right over." 

Show Me The Money GIF

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6