Fivver Freelancing!

ri_pro

Okay I understand you have to make your gig way more attractive than other sellers and I am confident I have done that with my gigs. I don't know if it's because I joined fivver late? 

I feel like my gigs are deranked or something, cause no Impressions and clicks on them. 

Can someone tell me what's happening? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ri_pro said:

I am confident I have done that with my gigs.

Well, good that you are confident of that. But does your target audience think the same? 
I had a look and to be honest I don’t see anything that would stand out of the thousands of other logo designers. On the contrary you offer a text based logo and your pictures show completely different thing. 

I also see you just joined in April and already expect to have a steady flow of orders? Just creating your gig with attractive images means nothing if you can’t sell yourself. There are a lot of talented artist but only the ones that found a way to sell themselves are becoming successful. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, good that you are confident of that. But does your target audience think the same? 
I had a look and to be honest I don’t see anything that would stand out of the thousands of other logo designers. On the contrary you offer a text based logo and your pictures show completely different thing. 

I also see you just joined in April and already expect to have a steady flow of orders? Just creating your gig with attractive images means nothing if you can’t sell yourself. There are a lot of talented artist but only the ones that found a way to sell themselves are becoming successful. 

If I may ask you in your own perspective what do you think would stand out from other logo designers 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ri_pro said:

If I may ask you in your own perspective what do you think would stand out from other logo designers

Uniqueness. What is it different that you offer that will stand out for YOUR target audience? Is it your style that is different from others? Is it your offer? Pricing? Etc 

I didn’t even check your gigs for copied content but a couple of logos look very familiar, maybe you even changed a couple of things on them, but they all are pretty standard. And all your gigs look kinda the same and don’t match the description or the title that you advertise 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Uniqueness. What is it different that you offer that will stand out for YOUR target audience? Is it your style that is different from others? Is it your offer? Pricing? Etc 

I didn’t even check your gigs for copied content but a couple of logos look very familiar, maybe you even changed a couple of things on them, but they all are pretty standard. And all your gigs look kinda the same and don’t match the description or the title that you advertise 

👍Thank you. Will work on this. Helped alot.

• Like 2