How Can I get back my gig impression?

editing_studio7

Question

Hi Fiverr pro's, I am a level two seller here, One of my gig was at top rank first page first place. But suddenly I didn't get my gig at the first page and got it at the last page. And other gigs was in a good position too. But after my top gig went at last my all gig lost it impression and it's more than 4 month Non of my gig is getting impressions or clicks. I don't have any bad review, I have 200 review within these 3-4 bad reviews. only 2-3 cancellation.

But one of my regular client got payment fraud issue and 26 order was cancelled and it didn't affect my order completion rate as its not my fault.

So what can be the reason, I am not understanding. Please help me with your experience and suggestion.

you guys can check my profile.

https://www.fiverr.com/editing_studio7?up_rollout=true

Regards

Editing studio7

• Up 2

3 answers to this question

First of all, you are not allowed to share your fiver profile link in fiverr forum. Secondly you can do some gig marketing on some renowned social medias, specially in twitter. You will get lots of way to do marketing your gig on the internet. You can try them out. Hopefully that would help you gather some impressions. Another main thing is, try to be active in fiverr as much as you can. Hope you will get your next order soon

• Like 3