How can I increase my gig impression? And How can I rank my gig?

virtualacademy0

Question

Hello,

I hope everyone is well.
I have 5 5 star reviews in one gig. A month ago my gig ranked . Then unfortunately two orders had to be canceled. I finished a new order after canceling the order. But since then I have lost my gig rank and now the impression is less.

I am active online all the time. I send buyer requests every day. But still I can't increase my gig impression in any way.

What should I do in this situation? Looking forward to the opinions of experts.

• Like 8

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, virtualacademy0 said:

I am active online all the time.

Ignore all of this "active online" nonsense which is being spammed endlessly all over the forum, mainly by new sellers with NO SALES!

11 minutes ago, virtualacademy0 said:

Looking forward to the opinions of experts.

Read this topic: 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Fiverr is a great place to find creative and affordable services. However, it can be difficult to rank your gig in the search results. There are a few things that you can do to improve your gig ranking. First, make sure that your gig is of high quality. This means that your photos, description, and rate should be accurate and up to date. Additionally, make sure that you include keywords in your title, description, and the keywords that you are targeting. Finally, use social media to promote your gig. This will help you to generate more leads and drive traffic to your listing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, flawlessscheme said:

Fiverr is a great place to find creative and affordable services. However, it can be difficult to rank your gig in the search results. There are a few things that you can do to improve your gig ranking. First, make sure that your gig is of high quality. This means that your photos, description, and rate should be accurate and up to date. Additionally, make sure that you include keywords in your title, description, and the keywords that you are targeting. Finally, use social media to promote your gig. This will help you to generate more leads and drive traffic to your listing.

Informative .Thanks for share with us

• Like 2