Order request that is not intended

teamandromeda

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi. Can you explain a little more? What do you mean by "which you know is not intended"? 

An order that would be against Fiverr's terms if you did it? An order for something that you don't offer and don't want to do? If one of these, in the first case, you can report that message, in the second case, just tell them. As long as they didn't already place an order, there's no real problem, if you don't intend to do their order, let them know.

If their message is spam, report it as spam.

It's really hard to guess what you're asking for, though, so if it's none of my guesses above, you'll need to share some more details.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, teamandromeda said:

Sure, for example, flirting or sending a message because of rumors. I should mark it as spam, prefer to block this person but there is no proof of the intention. Not answering slowed down my response time so i answered that I am not available.

In theory, and for most people, just hitting the Report or Spam button, should count as a response and not harm your response rate or time. Personally, I have seen a drop too often to rely on that, though, so, to save time, I generally respond with the most fitting of my canned "Quick Responses", which you can set up for various things, not just for spammers, but also for repeating customer enquiries, so you may want to look into that, and only then click the Spam or Report button.

If you click "Report", you have a few choices, among them also "Inappropriate", so you could use that for flirting or rumours (not quite sure what kind of message that is in Fiverr inbox messages context, but might be covered by "inappropriate" :)).

If you think the intention doesn't prove itself in the person's text, you have also the option of simply hitting "Block" (only in the app!), without the agony of choice.

I hope that helps.

• Like 4

On 4/24/2022 at 10:12 AM, miiila said:

Hi. Can you explain a little more? What do you mean by "which you know is not intended"? 

An order that would be against Fiverr's terms if you did it? An order for something that you don't offer and don't want to do? If one of these, in the first case, you can report that message, in the second case, just tell them. As long as they didn't already place an order, there's no real problem, if you don't intend to do their order, let them know.

If their message is spam, report it as spam.

It's really hard to guess what you're asking for, though, so if it's none of my guesses above, you'll need to share some more details.

Hi! Sure, for example, flirting or sending a message because of rumors. I should mark it as spam, prefer to block this person but there is no proof of the intention. Not answering slowed down my response time so i answered that I am not available. There is no order (yet) and I hope it stays that way. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, miiila said:

In theory, and for most people, just hitting the Report or Spam button, should count as a response and not harm your response rate or time. Personally, I have seen a drop too often to rely on that, though, so, to save time, I generally respond with the most fitting of my canned "Quick Responses", which you can set up for various things, not just for spammers, but also for repeating customer enquiries, so you may want to look into that, and only then click the Spam or Report button.

If you click "Report", you have a few choices, among them also "Inappropriate", so you could use that for flirting or rumours (not quite sure what kind of message that is in Fiverr inbox messages context, but might be covered by "inappropriate" :)).

If you think the intention doesn't prove itself in the person's text, you have also the option of simply hitting "Block" (only in the app!), without the agony of choice.

I hope that helps.

That helps, thankyou so much 🙂 

• Like 3