Recognizing actual Buyer

enjoy_chakma

Question

Hello, i am a new seller. Recently a client contacted me and gave a job about multistep form. Although i created offer but client don't want to pay in payoneer and i'm still not eligible to receive payment in paypal now. He also contacted me outside of fiverr and tried to pay me in paypal and still there's problem with his card ,error,misbehaving according to his description (he didn't give any evidence about that). It's my first job in fiverr. Should i trust him or not? 

Edited by enjoy_chakma
  • Like 5

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, enjoy_chakma said:

Although i created offer but client don't want to pay in payoneer and i'm still not eligible to receive payment in paypal now

The client is supposed to place an order on Fiverr. He's not buying from you directly, so he's not meant to send you money either through Payoneer or through PayPal.

12 minutes ago, enjoy_chakma said:

He also contacted me outside of fiverr

By accepting to communicate outside of Fiverr, you have violated Fiverr's Terms of Service. All the communication and materials exchange have to go through Fiverr. Payment outside of Fiverr would be a huge violation.

13 minutes ago, enjoy_chakma said:

Should i trust him or not? 

Of course not, he already got you to break the rules, and you could get permanently banned from Fiverr for that.

I strongly recommend that you read Fiverr's Terms of Service (you have agreed to them when you signed up, and you were supposed to read them then), so you learn how Fiverr works, what's allowed, and what isn't.

• Like 5
  • Up 3