How to write a nice delivery message?

mehedishakib0

Question

3 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, mehedishakib0 said:

Hey guys. I want some suggestion about how to write a nice delivery message?

First of all you should fulfill your client's expectation. When you are working with a buyer and you just completed his task. At this time before delivering, show the work to your buyer and ask him if it's everything okay. If the buyer says that amazing, surprised, nice or any other compliment then ask them do I deliver now? If he says that okay deliver now then deliver the order. You can write something like that in your delivery message.

Hi John,
Hope you are doing well. I am also well. I just completed your job and finally show you and hope that you are satisfied with this. If you are really satisfied with this then only accept the order. If you are not satisfied then please contact me immediately for changes. I will be very happy to do that.

If you don't need any changes that mean you are satisfied. As you are satisfied then please don't forget to rate my work. You can mention, how you get communications, experience my service and how was the final delivery.

That's all if you need anything all. Then call me.

Thank you
Best regards
Shahriar

Edited by sbm_shahriar
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, sbm_shahriar said:

First of all you should fulfill your client's expectation. When you are working with a buyer and you just completed his task. At this time before delivering, show the work to your buyer and ask him if it's everything okay. If the buyer says that amazing, surprised, nice or any other compliment then ask them do I deliver now? If he says that okay deliver now then deliver the order. You can write something like that in your delivery message.

Hi John,
Hope you are doing well. I am also well. I just completed your job and finally show you and hope that you are satisfied with this. If you are really satisfied with this then only accept the order. If you are not satisfied then please contact me immediately for changes. I will be very happy to do that.

If you don't need any changes that mean you are satisfied. As you are satisfied then please don't forget to rate my work. You can mention, how you get communications, experience my service and how was the final delivery.

That's all if you need anything all. Then call me.

Thank you
Best regards
Shahriar

Thank you so much

• Like 5