Jump to content

Gig impression reducing day by day.


doerbiplob
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello experts,

I'm level 2 sellers in fiverr. Recently I noticed that my gig impression is reducing day by day. There have no Order cancellation, No worming, Nothing. 
Then Why gig impression is reducing and losing the gig rank?
Please suggest me something.

  • Like 16
  • Sad 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2022 at 10:26 AM, doerbiplob said:

Recently I noticed that my gig impression is reducing day by day. There have no Order cancellation, No worming, Nothing. 
Then Why gig impression is reducing and losing the gig rank?
Please suggest me something.

Your gig impressions are dropping because your seller/gig performance likely fell, in some way, recently. That's usually how it works. 

  • Like 21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2022 at 8:26 PM, doerbiplob said:

Hello experts,

I'm level 2 sellers in fiverr. Recently I noticed that my gig impression is reducing day by day. There have no Order cancellation, No worming, Nothing. 
Then Why gig impression is reducing and losing the gig rank?
Please suggest me something.

That happens usually with majority of the Fiverr sellers and they get recovered after some time so don't worry about that thing. Gigs also get de-rank if seller cancel the orders repeatedly or lose response and delivery time. 

I'll suggest you to be online as much as possible and share your gigs on social media platforms

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From my side, the best strategy to deal with the issue is to become more sensitive to buyer requirements and to continuously updating your gig. Lowering your pricing and incorporating new SEO-compliant keywords into your gig descriptions can also help significantly.

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2022 at 5:43 AM, workinghub28 said:

That happens usually with majority of the Fiverr sellers and they get recovered after some time so don't worry about that thing. Gigs also get de-rank if seller cancel the orders repeatedly or lose response and delivery time. 

I'll suggest you to be online as much as possible and share your gigs on social media platforms

Thank you so much for your valuable information.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...