Promote Gig

nodari1991

Question

Hello.

My gig promotion worked fine before and work has going good, but then I had lost my level 2 badge and promoted gigs became not promotable.

Then I achieved level 2 again, my promoted gigs started work again and few days after one of them has ineligible status and another one has unqualified.

I have tried a lot, changed gig description, updated gallery and many other things but nothing helps.

Do you have any experience regarding on this case to help?

Without promotion my account sucks! no work. wasting my time and nerves.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

Hi, friend. How are you. I know you are suffering from the worst time as a seller and No worries I am here to help you out.

I have some tips for you that are:- 

1- Try to rank your gigs ( In this time, You have to rank your gig and that's the only solution) 

2- Find out where you are lacking in your gig ( So, You can out rank your competitors) 

3- Get orders from your past client ( In this situation, Past clients are really humble and Ask them for help or Provide them help and get repetitive orders) 

4- Learn more, and I suggest you in this situation learn more (related to Fiverr SEO, Fiverr gigs, Fiverr algorithm and etc.)

5- Last but not the least ( Be patient and Be humble ) 

Bonus Tip:- Check your gigs are live from customer support so you can know that your gigs are actually ranking or not. 

Thanks, JerryGraphicx Official

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, jerrygraphicx said:

Hi, friend. How are you. I know you are suffering from the worst time as a seller and No worries I am here to help you out.

I have some tips for you that are:- 

1- Try to rank your gigs ( In this time, You have to rank your gig and that's the only solution) 

2- Find out where you are lacking in your gig ( So, You can out rank your competitors) 

3- Get orders from your past client ( In this situation, Past clients are really humble and Ask them for help or Provide them help and get repetitive orders) 

4- Learn more, and I suggest you in this situation learn more (related to Fiverr SEO, Fiverr gigs, Fiverr algorithm and etc.)

5- Last but not the least ( Be patient and Be humble ) 

Bonus Tip:- Check your gigs are live from customer support so you can know that your gigs are actually ranking or not. 

Thanks, JerryGraphicx Official

Hi.

Thanks for your answer.

Whats means to rank my gig? how to rank?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nodari1991 said:

Hi.

Thanks for your answer.

Whats means to rank my gig? how to rank?

Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig.
Add keywords to Gig Title.
Add the right Keywords to Tags.
Add Keywords to description.
Make trustworthy clients.
Increase your conversion rate.
Have a good Average Selling Rate.
Become a Higher Level Seller
Promote your Gigs on Social Media
Create multiple gigs in the same category
Complete Regular Orders

• Like 3