Who has two gigs?

avgustinashoshu

I have 20 GIGs.
All my orders are custom orders where the buyer and me agree on the delivery date. I don’t accept orders from buyers who do not communicate with me. This is clearly mentioned in my GIGs. They need to contact me first, and then I make a custom order. 
This method is working very well. I have orders until the middle of July. All dates of these orders are carefully planned. If I let the buyers place orders without communicating with me, then I would have a lot of problems. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I have 20 GIGs.
All my orders are custom orders where the buyer and me agree on the delivery date. I don’t accept orders from buyers who do not communicate with me. This is clearly mentioned in my GIGs. They need to contact me first, and then I make a custom order. 
This method is working very well. I have orders until the middle of July. All dates of these orders are carefully planned. If I let the buyers place orders without communicating with me, then I would have a lot of problems. 

It's great when sellers take up their work responsibly and carefully. Others need to follow your example.👍

• Like 2

23 hours ago, avgustinashoshu said:

Sellers who have two or more gigs, please tell me if it is difficult to fulfill orders from several gigs.

it's not like we made 10 gigs and we got 20 orders, making multiple gigs expand your service towards customers, and having multiple gigs do provide good orders. plus you can give your clients the time interval you can finish their projects and if you are not able to you can extend the order time. multiple gigs are the best option we have on Fiverr

• Like 3