What is the possible best way to promote gig?

alrubyat_bd

Question

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, alrubyat_bd said:

Is there any possible way to find a potential buyer by promoting gig, If yes, How?

The best way to promote your gig is ..... Provide value with your articles or blog post. Don't just copy and paste your gig link on social media. People will consider it as spamming. That' Why I would like to give a tips that. .... First create content according to your services.
Just think you are a web developer. Then you should research what your dream buyers can search or what the problems they are facing. Find out the pain point of them. Then write articles, create video (if you can) post them on social media...Try to active on quora to reach out more customers. At end of the content.. link your gig and ask them to contact you.

Try to really solve their problem. Ask them if they need any initial work then you will do that for free. That will greatly help you to get more buyers from social media.. I think that is the best way to do gig promotion.

Best of luck. Hope that's gonna help you 😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sbm_shahriar said:

The best way to promote your gig is ..... Provide value with your articles or blog post. Don't just copy and paste your gig link on social media. People will consider it as spamming. That' Why I would like to give a tips that. .... First create content according to your services.
Just think you are a web developer. Then you should research what your dream buyers can search or what the problems they are facing. Find out the pain point of them. Then write articles, create video (if you can) post them on social media...Try to active on quora to reach out more customers. At end of the content.. link your gig and ask them to contact you.

Try to really solve their problem. Ask them if they need any initial work then you will do that for free. That will greatly help you to get more buyers from social media.. I think that is the best way to do gig promotion.

Best of luck. Hope that's gonna help you 😉

I agree with that, thank you so much for this useful information with us.

I would like to also add that, when you are not getting orders, When your gig is not ranking, At this time stay active with the groups where your client can be.. When they post for any problem or need them any services. Talk to them and bring them to fiverr.. when you have orders and reviews then your gig will sagain will rank and you will start getting orders. 🙂

• Like 6