The buyer left without a review

uzzal32

The buyer left without given a review

Yesterday, I delivered a buyer's work. He was very happy to get the job on time and applicate the quality of the work. But sadly he went offline without giving me any review. I also couldn't find any options to give a review to the buyer. Do you know any solution of that? If so, please let me know.

Advance Thanks for your opinion.

ASDF.jpg

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

I delivered a buyer's work. He was very happy to get the job on time and applicate the quality of the work. But sadly he went offline without giving me any review.

Buyers are not required to leave reviews. Reviews are 100% voluntary. That buyer did nothing wrong by choosing not to leave a review.

Move on to the next order, and perhaps that next buyer will choose to leave a review.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, uzzal32 said:

But sadly he went offline without giving me any review.

Buyers don't have to leave a review.

I also couldn't find any options to give a review to the buyer.

You can only give a review to the buyer after they leave a review for you. If they don't give you a review, you can't give them a review either.

Do you know any solution of that?

There's no solution. Buyers have up to 10 days after the work is done to leave a review. Some will leave a review, some won't. That's just how it is.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Buyers are not required to leave reviews. Reviews are 100% voluntary. That buyer did nothing wrong by choosing not to leave a review.

Move on to the next order, and perhaps that next buyer will choose to leave a review.

You're right, but I think that a good review can increase the chances of getting more orders from others.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

You're right, but I think that a good review can increase the chances of getting more orders from others.

It can, but it still doesn't mean that a buyer has to leave a review. Buyers are required to pay for your work, not increase your chances to get a new order.

And it's really for the best that buyers are not forced to leave a review. If they were forced, some might leave a bad review because of that, and some might never buy on Fiverr because of privacy reasons.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, doerbiplob said:

You guys are reducing the market value.

The only person undervaluing their services in here is the OP. Unfortunately, many new sellers are only interested in any little bit of money others will give them, instead of charging what their services are worth, with a mind for fair business profit. 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, uzzal32 said:

Yesterday, I delivered a buyer's work. He was very happy to get the job on time and applicate the quality of the work. But sadly he went offline without giving me any review. I also couldn't find any options to give a review to the buyer. Do you know any solution of that? If so, please let me know.

ASDF.jpg

It’s not mandatory for buyers to leave a review. Don’t worry. Keep doing the great work. That’s all you can do. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, doerbiplob said:

10$ for 10 images?
You guys are reducing the market value.

To get  work as a new seller you have to give a discount.  This is natural. One more thing that $10 is not too low to change background for 10 images. I am able to change background for 10 images within 1 hour. 

Thank you for complement.  

• Like 2

There really isn’t much you can do in situations like this. You can only hope they create the time to write a review.

You can gently ask again. But if a buyer fails to leave a review, you have to accept the reality of the situation and move on to the next order.
Don't stop, they will come soon!

Good luck!

• Like 2

On 4/23/2022 at 10:53 AM, uzzal32 said:

ASDF.jpg

I think buyers checking  work quality, Please wait 3 days, hopefully you will get a good review

• Like 1