How can I manage a lot of orders working together?

hanif_reza1

1 hour ago, hanif_reza1 said:

How can I manage a lot of orders working together?

Working together with whom? You appear to be a single freelancer, like most of the rest of us. You are responsible for YOUR orders, and only your orders. The rest of us have our own orders that WE, and only we, are responsible for completing. 

• Like 8
  • Up 4

On 4/23/2022 at 11:23 AM, jonbaas said:

Working together with whom? You appear to be a single freelancer, like most of the rest of us. You are responsible for YOUR orders, and only your orders. The rest of us have our own orders that WE, and only we, are responsible for completing. 

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

This is funny! It is like you have to post something no matter if you understand anything you are posting or not!

Reading the headlines i thought it must a good discussion... but no... I really misss the old forum where i spent so much time as i got to learn so much from the forum during those days and  there were so many inspirations here... but with time... there were only few topic which are intresting we get to learn and get knowlege from....otherwise most of them are the same topics which is of no use to anybody!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, catwriter said:

What's the point of copying a part of someone else's response?

Forum points to increase your level. Just like the dudes that are constantly visiting my profile and pressing like on EVERY POST. They obviously don't like everything I post, but they need those points to receive orders (in their mind).

• Like 4

On 4/26/2022 at 3:54 AM, catwriter said:

What's the point of copying a part of someone else's response?

Hey, sorry if I made a mistake, since he didn't answered so I thought it's OK to ask him again.

On 4/26/2022 at 4:11 AM, donnovan86 said:

(in their mind).

It's obvious that everyone has a different idea but it's not just like what you think. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shawalshajib said:

It's obvious that everyone has a different idea but it's not just like what you think. 

So ranking high on the Fiverr forum gets you orders? Is that what you are saying? Because it's wrong, you know that right? It doesn't matter what forum rank you have here, it doesn't matter if you are active here or anything. Fiverr is an entirely different separate website from the forum. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

On 4/26/2022 at 4:13 PM, donnovan86 said:

So ranking high on the Fiverr forum gets you orders? Is that what you are saying? Because it's wrong, you know that right? It doesn't matter what forum rank you have here, it doesn't matter if you are active here or anything. Fiverr is an entirely different separate website from the forum. 

So ranking high on the Fiverr forum gets you orders?

when did I express this thought?
Maybe I was not able to express myself clearly.

On 4/26/2022 at 2:11 PM, donnovan86 said:

Forum points to increase your level. Just like the dudes that are constantly visiting my profile and pressing like on EVERY POST. They obviously don't like everything I post, but they need those points to receive orders (in their mind).

you clearly said that, people like me need points (by liking all your post) to receive orders.

On 4/26/2022 at 2:58 PM, shawalshajib said:

And here I said that your thinking about me is wrong. Thus I said "it's not just like what you think"

Now tell me when did I tell that ranking high on the Fiverr forum will bring orders?

• Like 3