Need help to ask about cancellation of order

noorulezza

Hi

I have been working as math tutor on Fiverr.A buyer just placed order without mentioning his requirements first and he wanted me to do his assignments that is against Fiverr Policy. I was wondering that

1. if I ask him to cancel the order would it affect my Level 1 badge and seller communication rate ?

I just want to be my gig as the same with 100% everything with zero cancellation order.

2.I contacted customer support, do they answer on Saturdays? because the order time is just 39 hours left .
Kindly help me out this issue
Regards Thanks.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, noorulezza said:

1. if I ask him to cancel the order would it affect my Level 1 badge and seller communication rate ?

It might affect your cancellation rate, expecially if you don't have many orders lately. No, it would not affect your "communication rate".

34 minutes ago, noorulezza said:

I just want to be my gig as the same with 100% everything with zero cancellation order.

If the order is cancelled, you will no longer have a 100% metric, and you obviously wouldn't have a zero cancellation rate.

35 minutes ago, noorulezza said:

2.I contacted customer support, do they answer on Saturdays?

Customer Support, whenever the respond, will likely tell you the same things I have said here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, noorulezza said:

Because I am a retired teacher, I have had many buyers book gigs with me to do their homework. Here is the QR I send such buyers. ⬇️

Fiverr does not allow services to be offered that involve helping students with academic work.

ToS States:

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activity, and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Since it is against Fiverr Terms of Service for sellers to do any academic work, I do not want to take a chance on losing my account, so I cannot do this for you.

Canceling such orders will not affect you earning your level one badge if you contact customer service and tell them you canceled an order because the buyer wanted you to break TOS by doing academic work.

When you contact CS, ask them to kindly restore all of the stats affected by the cancellation, and they will do that for you.

2.I contacted customer support, do they answer on Saturdays? because the order time is just 39 hours left .

Merely go to the resolution center and start the cancellation process. You can worry about correcting the stats with CS after that is done.

To my friend, @jonbaas, Please read what I have written. I have never had cancelling an academic order affect my stats. 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

I have never had cancelling an academic order affect my stats.

I was, of course, responding to the cancellation issue, in general. If Fiverr cancels orders, like this, on their end, then yes, I could see it not affecting metrics. Illegal, is illegal, and should -- rightly -- not penalize a seller.

I will note, too, though, that the OP talked about asking the buyer to cancel the order. A cancellation like that, without CS involvement, is likely to register as a standard cancellation -- which would, presumably, hurt the seller's metrics. 😉 

• Like 2