Buyer Request after Level 1 seller.

lima_designer

Question

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, lima_designer said:

I faced a problem after getting Level 1 seller. I received BR which is not related to my service.  So I can't bid them.

Buyer requests are released for your gig category. There are no guarantees that you will get requests you can respond to, or that there will be any requests at all. The buyer request section is not where you should be expecting to find all of your orders.

4 hours ago, lima_designer said:

So every time I try to avoid getting the Level 1 Is it possible to avoid Levels?

No. You will always be associated with one of the four seller levels on Fiverr, and each level has different benefits and restrictions. In the BR section, you will always only see the requests that you qualify to see.

9 hours ago, lima_designer said:

Hello, Everyone. I faced a problem after getting Level 1 seller. I received BR which is not related to my service.  So I can't bid them. So every time I try to avoid getting the Level 1 Is it possible to avoid Levels?

First of all getting level is good.... Maybe you always try to get orders from buyer request. That's not bad but not good at all.
If you are expert of getting orders from BR then it will greatly help you to grow. From my side. I would like to suggest you
To create a fully SEO gig, and try to get orders to this gig. When it will rank then you will get more order with more value and price which you can't expect from BR request.

When you have level then you can gain client's trust more than others. So it's really going to help you. That's why My suggestion is to create a complete gig. Take order from buyer request to this gig rank it and you will definitely get more orders than ever.

Hope that is going to help you. If you need any help for creating a fully SEO gig just contact me. I will help you for free. 🙂

Archived