Order Complitation Rate

nclick

Question

Hello, I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I've done 6 project with 5star Feedback, but unfortunately I've canceled 4 order. Now My order complitation rate is 67%. So the reason of posting this question is, How many order needs to complete with 5star Feedback in order to get 90%+ Feedback? I can't think how many order needs to complete now. Please if any one can suggest, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards Nurul

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, nclick said:

Hello, I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I've done 6 project with 5star Feedback, but unfortunately I've canceled 4 order. Now My order complitation rate is 67%.

Yikes! That's not good. Why did you cancel four orders?

8 hours ago, nclick said:

How many order needs to complete with 5star Feedback in order to get 90%+ Feedback?

I don't know the math, off the top of my head, but I can tell you.... work hard not to cancel any more orders, and, at this point, you are likely to have to wait 60 days (after each cancellation) before they are no longer affecting your 60-day metrics. Once that happens, you will have to work a bit harder to get back to where you were. Four cancellations, in such a short period of time, can significantly hurt your seller/gig performance.

Archived