I did not get any breifs

photo_fixion

40 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Be glad.

People complain all the time that the briefs they do get are scams, or asking for something that they don't offer at all, or both.

Thank you so much for share your experience 

22 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I agree. I got 3 briefs until now and all of them were incomplete, without information and they didn't even have any way to contact the person for more details. So.. skip? 🙂

Thank you so much for share your experience 

Edited by photo_fixion
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

they didn't even have any way to contact the person for more details.

Are you sure? There's a "Message Buyer" button since a while on my briefs. Doesn't really help, though, if you have to keep rejecting them as "Suspected spam / buyer not credible", almost all briefs I get are those telegram scam ones that also clutter BR lately.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, miiila said:

Are you sure? There's a "Message Buyer" button since a while on my briefs. Doesn't really help, though, if you have to keep rejecting them as "Suspected spam / buyer not credible", almost all briefs I get are those telegram scam ones that also clutter BR lately.

I don't know, I haven't received any new brief since the last time I posted in a brief-related topic. It has been a while. At that time, there was no way to contact anyone. I can only assume they added that recently, after Frank shared that forum topic with the Fiverr team, I know he said they were working on it. 

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I can only assume they added that recently, after Frank shared that forum topic with the Fiverr team, I know he said they were working on it. 

Frank had posted that a while ago, before his trip already, I'm pretty sure. I read it and turned the feature on again because of that. Not that it helped, the two or three times I sent a message, they messaged back with, guess ... right, a telegram address I was supposed to message for further information. Sadly, almost all briefs I'm getting, are either definitely one of those scam briefs, or very much look as if they are, and the remaining 1% or so is for something I don't even remotely offer. The briefs need people to filter out the telegram scams, shouldn't be too hard, but, yeah, guess it requires personpower.

But, in any case, messaging instead of sending an offer is possible now, and you have "Suspected spam / buyer not credible" for choice among the rejection reasons, that are already two advantages over BR. Now, if there only were actual briefs by actual customers who wanted to pay and not scam you on telegram...

• Like 14

It's interesting that you don't get the telegram scam briefs "at least", I thought there'd surely be some that would be matchable to writing Gigs too. I already got 4 of the scam briefs today, and it's only midday, so they may be targeting only certain categories. Or could it be due to the $50 that I set as a minimum for briefs? As those scams usually have a dizzyingly high budget for here, in the hundreds and thousands, they may not get matched to sellers who set lower limits? On the other hand, some have only "flexible" for budget and everything else, they are trying different tactics.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, miiila said:

It's interesting that you don't get the telegram scam briefs "at least", I thought there'd surely be some that would be matchable to writing Gigs too.

I guess I am too inexpensive to them and they want to scam higher priced gigs..who knows. But no, I didn't receive any inbox message or brief with Telegram scams, althouhg I saw a lot of sellers on the forum mention them. I guess I was lucky 🙂

• Like 12

21 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I guess I am too inexpensive to them and they want to scam higher priced gigs..who knows. But no, I didn't receive any inbox message or brief with Telegram scams, althouhg I saw a lot of sellers on the forum mention them. I guess I was lucky 🙂

I guess I am also lucky! I didn't receive any inbox message or brief with Telegram scams😍

• Like 12

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2022 at 7:09 PM, photo_fixion said:

I got my first Buyer's Brief today!

Congrats friend ! 
make sure that you deliver more then their expectations ! Go a step ahead do a little bit more for what you are getting paid for to make them your repetitive customer , and increase your footprint

• Like 15

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2022 at 9:34 AM, akshatjain5 said:

Congrats friend ! 
make sure that you deliver more then their expectations ! Go a step ahead do a little bit more for what you are getting paid for to make them your repetitive customer , and increase your footprint

Thank you so very much for your advice! I always count quality not quantity.....

• Like 8

• 4 months later...

I have already got some job from brief, but suddenly I got a uncompleted brief and I thought if I will not response here fiverr will be not send me more brief. So, I responsed him as usual and he was a seller also and fiver mark my response as a spam and I got a warning. This was a very bad experience for me. since that day I haven't got any more brief today almost past more than 1 week. I am worried that won't I get any more brief? what expert's opinion? .

• Like 5