I am new here how can grow my career on Fiverr as a WordPress website designer seller

mehedi2220

I am always surprised when I see questions like this. Did you just simply create an account, and are you hoping now this will give you a career?

I made in the past my account on Fiverr. I studied everything possible on the Fiverr website, the Fiverr forum, other freelancer platforms, and the internet.
After 2 months, I was fully prepared, and I created my first GIG. And 2 weeks later I received my first order and the orders kept coming. I am sure that my preparation was the key to my success on Fiverr.

I focused on 1 specialty in the Dutch language, and I have no competition anymore from Dutch-speaking Freelancers. They disappeared on Fiverr because I took all their business. Preparation is the key before you start on Fiverr.

8 hours ago, mehedi2220 said:

I am new here how can grow my career on Fiverr as a WordPress website designer seller

there are lacs of wordpress developers on fiverr, its not like you simple wakeup from your bed one day made account on fiverr and you start gettig order,

9 minutes ago, theamitsingh said:

there are lacs of wordpress developers on fiverr, its not like you simple wakeup from your bed one day made account on fiverr and you start gettig order,

Indeed. Too much competition. So who will order from a new seller (with zero reviews) if there are so many choices of similar services on Fiverr? 

56 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed. Too much competition. So who will order from a new seller (with zero reviews) if there are so many choices of similar services on Fiverr? 

Fiverr provide RISING TALENT badge to the new seller who is doing great, if the new seller has potential and his/her profile & gig are perfectly set up then getting new order is no big deal. it took me around 2 months to get my first order, where I never used the buyer request section because they always ask for higher service at a very cheap price. I will not lie but I made 7 gigs multiple times to get anyone rank luckily 2to 3 gigs are doing great now, hard work always pays off

Archived