Strange contact messages on Telegram, is this normal?

alienone12

Question

Hi everyone,

I'm Davide, and I started offering my Gigs since April 2022
But it is the second time in a few days, that I have been contacted via messaging, with strange messages telling me to contact them on Telegram for job offers, is this normal?
What should be done in these cases?

Sorry so much for the trivial question, but I don't really know the reality of this platform how it works.

Thanks to those who participate and respond to this topic.

D.

• Like 54
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 3

That's all truth. I join Fiverr yesterday and in 24 hours I receive 10 different messages in my box to go to telegram to better chat and go through the informations job.  I've almost fell in one believing that is like that. Happy to have a freelance job, but then they start to ask for security fee payment to do the job. The I founded the page here and inside of the company they claim to be, another page saying do not believe in negotiations from people using email without the official end like @icreon.com.

So I stepped back and from on only using Fiverr and do the negotiations through the platform.

By the way they come with different names inside of Fiverr some name followed by numbers and Telegram different names, but to me some of them belong to the same "fake" company call ICREON. Don't trust them.

Hope my experience can help others too.

• Like 4

On 4/22/2022 at 12:32 AM, alienone12 said:

Hi everyone,

But it is the second time in a few days, that I have been contacted via messaging, with strange messages telling me to contact them on Telegram for job offers, is this normal?

Sorry so much for the trivial question, but I don't really know the reality of this platform how it works.

D.

I think you don't have go outside from Fiverr. its TOS violation skip those buyer politely.

• Like 22

On 4/22/2022 at 12:02 AM, alienone12 said:

Hi everyone,

D.

They all are spam massages

• Like 14