11 hours ago, tanchijahantono said:

I have 21 5star reviews on my fiverr profile

This does not guarantee orders. 

I am always online

This does not guarantee orders either.

why don't I get more than 4 orders per month

Perhaps you are not effectively connecting to your target customers.

My account is 10 months old and completed 23 orders. What should I do now?

Promote your gig. Connect to your target customers. Figure out where your target customers hang out, so you know where to interact with them. Build a following or fanbase. Blog about your services. Experiment with your gigs until you figure out what appeals best to buyers here on Fiverr. 

There are a lot of things you can do, so long as you're willing to dedicate your time and effort to doing them.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, harneetart said:

First you need to make perfect gig whatever your sell you service,

Please define what a "perfect gig" is.

Active your account with maximum time online status for next 60 days

Being online the "maximum time" does NOT guarantee orders. Please stop sharing this as advice. It is bad, false advice.

Find some some best social media profile to promote your gig url

Whoah! Are you suggesting that he should find people on social media sites, and spam them -- uninvited -- with "buy my gig" requests?!! 😲

Because, I sincerely hope that's not what your suggesting. That would also be bad -- very bad -- advice. 

• Like 2

On 4/22/2022 at 10:51 AM, jonbaas said:

This does not guarantee orders. 

This does not guarantee orders either.

Perhaps you are not effectively connecting to your target customers.

Promote your gig. Connect to your target customers. Figure out where your target customers hang out, so you know where to interact with them. Build a following or fanbase. Blog about your services. Experiment with your gigs until you figure out what appeals best to buyers here on Fiverr. 

There are a lot of things you can do, so long as you're willing to dedicate your time and effort to doing them.

thanks Mr. jonbaas

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, harneetart said:

Hello grand master, this is not a spam, a lot of people did this one of my top level friend did this he find a few fb group and share his gig

Unfortunately, yes, that is spam. Seeking out specific "profiles", as you said earlier, and posting unsolicited messages to them about your gig IS spam. So is posting your gig links in seller FB groups (that generally consist of other sellers doing the same thing). Neither of these spam choices are targeting your target customers. Both "methods" are relying upon random gig link posts to generate random sales. 

It doesn't matter if random links, in random places, supposedly worked for your "top level friend".... It's still spam.

If you want orders, go where your target customers are located, don't rely on random untargeted "buy my gig" links, in random FB groups and on random "profiles". 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, harneetart said:

one of my top level friend did this he find a few fb group and share his gig, when customer ping him they send to fiverr profile 

He was spamming and only by chance he didn’t get banned from that group or Facebook. Just because someone else did it it doesn’t mean that social media platforms allow that. Some of them actually already automatically ban fiverr links because of how many freelancers where spamming it al over the place. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, tanchijahantono said:

please tell me, what is the legal way and where i got real customer...???/

First you need to make perfect gig whatever your sell you service,

1. Try to learn from other sellers also read the some fiverr topic and blog and some videos,

2. Active your account with maximum time online status for next 60 days 

3. Track the buyer request and send some attractive offers to buyer 

4. Find some some best social media profile to promote your gig url

i hope this will be help you

Edited by harneetart
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Please define what a "perfect gig" is.

Being online the "maximum time" does NOT guarantee orders. Please stop sharing this as advice. It is bad, false advice.

Whoah! Are you suggesting that he should find people on social media sites, and spam them -- uninvited -- with "buy my gig" requests?!! 😲

Because, I sincerely hope that's not what your suggesting. That would also be bad -- very bad -- advice. 

Hello grand master, this is not a spam, a lot of people did this one of my top level friend did this he find a few fb group and share his gig, when customer ping him they send to fiverr profile 

• Like 2