The result of my hard work

I have opened a new ID. Please tell me if everything is correct, starting from the profile of my ID to the gig image. I don't get  of clients, I stay online all the time, but I don't understand what the problem is, and the buyer request doesn't come.Below is the link to my gig

Edited by developermou
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, developermou said:

I stay online all the time

Simply being online all the time doesn't make people buy from you.

A mistake like "eye catchingt degine" in the gig image would put many buyers off. They'd think that your work would be full of mistakes.

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 3
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

wonder if people can see photoshoped face to your profile picture?

Your profile image appears to be photo-shopped. That may put some buyers off because if your profile image is fabricated, they may wonder about the quality of your work or even if you are an honest person.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Here's a few suggestions/comments that might help:

Gig: I will bulid wordpress website design for your business in 12 hours
In the gig title:
"bulid" could be "build"
The title says "in 12 hours" - so it might be better if at least one of the packages had a delivery time no more than 1 day.

Gig: I will wordpress responsive website with divi and divi expert
In the gig title:
Maybe add a verb to the gig title.

The main gig image says "WORDPRES" instead of "WORDPRESS".

Gig: I will create ecommerce website and online store by woocommerce
The description ends with "I will offer" - but it doesn't say what you will offer.

Gig: I will do woocommerce product upload, product listing,add product
The description ends with "gig feature:" but doesn't list anything after that.

Gig: I will create responsive and modern wordpress website
The description ends with "...exudes me a message..." - it might be better with a different word than "exudes".

• Like 2

It looks like you have opened the profile just this month. Be patient!

I had to wait 2 months to get my first order. 3 months after that I would get roughly 5 orders per month, and 3 months after that about 10. Depending on the marketspace in which you work, it should realistically take about a year before you start getting orders on a daily basis.

At the beginning sending out carefully tailored responses to buyer request is the best strategy to boost your sales!

• Like 2

On 4/21/2022 at 10:49 PM, vickiespencer said:

Your profile image appears to be photo-shopped. That may put some buyers off because if your profile image is fabricated, they may wonder about the quality of your work or even if you are an honest person.

I wouldn't agree. I think the image is cute! Moreover having a picture of your face is so much better than having a generic logo, so that's looking good!

• Like 1