I have a Problem. Please anyone help me. I think I publish my all gig proper way but click and order is not good. Last 6 month I get only 3 order. How can I solved problem?? Regards @devswordpress

devswordpress

Question

8 answers to this question

Last time I've checked, there were 100,000+ WordPress gigs.

That means you need to figure out how to stand out among all of them. How to get noticed, and then, how to convince buyers that you can help them better than your 100,000+ competitors.

You could start with your gig images. Text in many is blurry, and there's too much text (a lot of it unreadable) in all of them. You want buyers to be able to tell exactly what you're offering after a quick glance at your gig image thumbnail; if a quick glance doesn't provide them with the information they're looking for, they'll move on to someone else.

And they've got plenty to choose from.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, devswordpress said:

proper way means gig title seo, image seo, low competition tag, description seo, pricing seo etc.. but i can't find client response? 

I’m not sure why do you think that adding SEO would’ve brought you orders 🤷‍♀️ Of your gig and your offer is not attractive no one will buy even if you have seo 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

What is the proper way to publish a gig? 🤔 there is one and only way to publish your gig. 
And why just publishing your gig should be bringing you orders? 

proper way means gig title seo, image seo, low competition tag, description seo, pricing seo etc.. but i can't find client response? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, catwriter said:

Last time I've checked, there were 100,000+ WordPress gigs.

That means you need to figure out how to stand out among all of them. How to get noticed, and then, how to convince buyers that you can help them better than your 100,000+ competitors.

You could start with your gig images. Text in many is blurry, and there's too much text (a lot of it unreadable) in all of them. You want buyers to be able to tell exactly what you're offering after a quick glance at your gig image thumbnail; if a quick glance doesn't provide them with the information they're looking for, they'll move on to someone else.

And they've got plenty to choose from.

@catwriter thank you for your kind information

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I’m not sure why do you think that adding SEO would’ve brought you orders 🤷‍♀️ Of your gig and your offer is not attractive no one will buy even if you have seo 

so, how can I incress my gig impression and click? 

12 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, devswordpress said:

If you did these in proper way you should've get client response. Since you can't get client response so there can be a problem with your gig.

• Like 1