How do I deal with a scam buyer who wants to cancel order after saying yes to delivery?

raventale

I'm pretty new so I have this one question that came to mind. 

Has anyone dealt with a buyer that was satisfied with the order but managed to cancel after the delivery? 

My question is if you made a perfecf product or whatever your gig may be, if the buyer agreed to it but after the delivery they try to cancel the order to get it for free, how would you deal with that? 

Edited by raventale
spelling error
  • Like 3

It's simple. You stand your ground and do not accept the cancellation request.

It's entirely up to you whether you want to cancel the order or not. If you don't want to cancel the order and do not mind a negative feedback (which this buyer will most probably leave if they don't get their way), simply decline the cancellation request from the buyer.

Even if the buyer says that they are not satisfied with the delivery, as per fiverr's ToS, "Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. You may rate your experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received." 

• Like 5

In this scenario, 

I will suggest you to decline the cancel request and get in touch with Fiverr customer support here https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

Explain everything, and share the screenshot of his confirmation.

I believe Fiverr support team will favor your service overcome their review.

• Like 4