Did Fiverr Cancelled Me?

morozovsasha

Hey there! I don't want to seem like ranting or complaining, but rather to figure out what has happened.

Since 2 months my gig stopped performing 10x times worse as it's usually does - no search appearance, unless you deliberately search for me. It's somewhat weird as I have an account quite up to date, good design and descriptions, review on point, no any warnings or late deliveries.

I have tried to contact the Support, but as many of you - no luck. "Just give it time, at some point it will become normal again".

I do understand that Fiverr doesn't guarantee the position in search, but it's sort of weird they would lose the money on the commissions as per my portfolio I have some good showcases for their business as well.

What makes the situation weird is not only that I don't appear in searches - there is a paid solution for that with Promoted Gig's (which I constantly use), but my gig's appear as unqualified with potential quality issue - when as said, there were no bad reviews or late deliveries. Also Seller Plus is for some reason unavailable for me. The weird thing is that it all started right when the War in Ukraine has begun... At this point, out of desperation I wonder if the Russian name is the issue 😕

If anyone knows the reason - would highly appreciate.

I've been working on Fiverr since high school and have sort-of loyalty to a company as I also got to help with some new categories creations and feel like part of it. But this situation and no clear answer is very upsetting.

I tried creating new gigs as well - no luck. Also I am like 2 sales away from Top Rated Seller. Is there any qualifying period or something?

I have checked other threads regarding this topic (like this one) but none seem to have the exact same issue (as gig don't qualify as non-promotable).

https://p17.zdusercontent.com/attachment/38806/2yohUMGxZoEncA9B9B6BNdtnU?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..JdfSuYTRKt2wH9omr0MfEg.1m4lA8c9dnJZeasPCJ804xvHSM_eW7-4oq3MpPVPTeYr_4kLMssGQF_drN13PtmkwZvbkDXhi7cC9z6jmc8tMPuuOF39oprVEdkZb2jd9rqPbk_SRn8yuvW1DDg1LWoLs5_xt8z9a2A9QDA0mw7z3P-P73S0o5sAJaDmbNhVmrrDdCWvYl_B38tBS8A-wyOJCWFS_RTpw_0CDjibMbMnKQ4yAdgk6gkl03bS_0kGY2RTV4zY2UR-6Wgg0f_SNCeGAChGSb7ylnQVKiEnJVRcVF3Ea67JAZAFMVotYUd3qT4.2kOMG1qrHis7PJrj2LagwQ

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, morozovsasha said:

I have checked other threads regarding this topic (like this one) but none seem to have the exact same issue (as gig don't qualify as non-promotable).

Hey Sasha, that’s a great step that you took to check other topics and that’s one of the good ones. 
Did you also see Frank’s topic? 

If you gig is not qualified for promotion then it’s definitely a performance problem. Fiverr has a lot of hidden statistics and hidden reviews. Even though you have visible stats great there might be some hidden reviews and stats that went down. 
Not qualified for gig promotion is just an indication/notification that performance dropped. 
But unfortunately there are no simple steps like “stay online” etc. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

What would you suggest? I do get there is this shadow metrics and there is a case that I may have been affecting it. But does fiverr close the door for the sellers so drastically without even noticing or any kind of clearance? I mean they do get quite a % out of the sellings and it wouldn't be a good business to completely remove someone from the platform from some shadow complaint (as there are no bad reviews or anything)

Would it be smart to just create new account for that matter?

this is the gig by the way: https://www.fiverr.com/morozovsasha/make-premium-quality-instagram-ar-filter

maybe there is something that is violating the rules or something.. I also thought it might be some issue, because I had some things outdated for Fiverr Business, but got those arranged - and nothing either.

25 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Hey Sasha, that’s a great step that you took to check other topics and that’s one of the good ones. 
Did you also see Frank’s topic? 

If you gig is not qualified for promotion then it’s definitely a performance problem. Fiverr has a lot of hidden statistics and hidden reviews. Even though you have visible stats great there might be some hidden reviews and stats that went down. 
Not qualified for gig promotion is just an indication/notification that performance dropped. 
But unfortunately there are no simple steps like “stay online” etc. 

Edited by morozovsasha
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, morozovsasha said:

But does fiverr close the door for the sellers so drastically without even noticing or any kind of clearance?

It might feel like it's drastic, but the good news is, it can be just as drastic the other way around. As in, it might take just one sale and a very happy customer for the orders to return.

Now, I'm not sure if the shadow metrics take the same time to clear as the ones that we do see (and that would be 2, maybe 3 months for some of those), but if they do, your gig might get back into search 2 or 3 months after whatever caused the issue happened.

Another possibility that comes to mind is that Fiverr is still working on those Business profiles, so maybe that's causing (some) problems, too?

54 minutes ago, morozovsasha said:

Also I am like 2 sales away from Top Rated Seller. Is there any qualifying period or something?

Becoming a TRS is not automated like becoming a level 1 or level 2 seller. Some level 2 sellers never become top rated (which doesn't prevent them from earning more than some TRS).

19 minutes ago, morozovsasha said:

Would it be smart to just create new account for that matter?

I'm not sure it would solve anything... You'd have to start from scratch. Plus you'd need permission from Customer Support to open a new account after deleting this one, otherwise the new account could get permanently banned.

• Like 9

Thank you for your help!
Well recently my account got approved for the business accounts, but still the gig is not eligible for promotion - neither can I join Seller Plus. This feels so odd and frustrating as there were literally no bad reviews, late deliveries or anything that may come up to mind.

I wish Fiverr was more clear with those metrics and more open about what are they doing to the accounts. In the end of the day - they can kill high quality sellers because of some complaint that might be completely staged.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, alekarmenchik said:

fiverr block Ukrainian accounts

No. Fiverr has only blocked sellers in Russia, as a result of current events. I believe Ukrainian sellers are still free to sell here, as usual. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...