My gig dranked | From last 10 months not getting orders

abdulbasitsme

Hi Fiverr community,
I am level two seller. One of my gig is on 1st page with a specific keyword and there 124,000 plus gigs on that keyword and my gig is on 1st page on that keyword but i am not getting good impressions, clicks and order. What should i do for getting ranked my gig so, i can get orders? Either i should move to any other low competition or should remain on this keyword and do some other tactics & practices? Kindly give your valuable suggestion?
Here you can have a look: 👉 https://www.fiverr.com/share/jbomGv

Thank You, 

• 1 year later...

Hello experienced fiverr sellers,
I am level two seller on fiverr in last 10 months i was in a problem and i could not focus on my fiverr profile and now i switch back to my work. What i saw my gig deranked, my over all impression are 714 and clicks only 2. I am very worrying about work/clients. Anyone can guide me? how i can rank my existing gig on 1st page to get orders ? 

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, abdulbasitsme said:

Hello experienced fiverr sellers,
I am level two seller on fiverr in last 10 months i was in a problem and i could not focus on my fiverr profile and now i switch back to my work. What i saw my gig deranked, my over all impression are 714 and clicks only 2. I am very worrying about work/clients. Anyone can guide me? how i can rank my existing gig on 1st page to get orders ? 

Thank you.

Hello too

According to your personal description, you are "Shopify, WordPress And Digital Marketing Professional" then why don't you use your expertise to get the orders?

• Your gig gallery is sort of distracting, improve it further.
  • Present your work in a creative way (gig gallery)
  • Do some research regarding your niche on Fiverr to observe how other sellers are offering their services
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

According to your personal description, you are "Shopify, WordPress And Digital Marketing Professional" then why don't you use your expertise to get the orders?

• Your gig gallery is sort of distracting, improve it further.
  • Present your work in a creative way (gig gallery)
  • Do some research regarding your niche on Fiverr to observe how other sellers are offering their services

Ok got it. Thank you

• Like 2