Today one of the clients behave very rude with me.I have already let him realize that Task is very complicated and it took 7days to complete.But Unfortunately Angry with me and called me a scammer.Very depressed feeling!!!In Fiverr I am working as a Shopify Web developer and Designer not as an useful rubbish..Please Do respect sellers.Because All are human being and Everybody has an own Business 🙂

Thanks

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately we can't really avoid it, as rude people can be found everywhere in this world. I had a very awful experience at least twice with different clients, both were absolutely draining. The worst thing is, the second one is even a V.I.D. buyer on the platform, who basically uses his status to treat sellers however he pleases.

Don't worry too much about it though and also ignore what that person said to you. You know the value of your work and, most importantly, your worth. Some people show no empathy nor kindness, that's sad, but we can only block them and move on.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2022 at 1:43 PM, chowdury504 said:

Today one of the clients behave very rude with me.I have already let him realize that Task is very complicated and it took 7days to complete.

Was seven days within the agreed-upon delivery time, or did you deliver the work after the order was due?

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1