My gig is not in search results

hamza_visuals

15 minutes ago, hamza_visuals said:

After a negative review my gig is not showing in search results, as I check the status and it says that my gig is under review before it goes to search results. I am not sure what is the matter.

Wait and See some days. Try to reach buyer by buyer request and convert to order then hopefully gig will be in search result!

• Like 4

newsmike The matter was that I have provided 5-6 designs to my client and he loved one of the design and we finalized it and next day I have to deliver and he came back to me for more designs but I again provided him 10-15 designs and then he finalized one logo that he and his stakeholder really like and next day I have to deliver it and he again come back to me and said hey can you provide more designs. I provided a total of 40 designs for just 100$ and he kept on asking for more and more then I told him that in the project scope only 5-6 designs were included and he said but you have not created nice designs so refund me. I ask him why he finalized the logos then he agree with me that I done great job and he like 2 designs and after he started thinking differently. That is not my fault that his mind change everyday. And he is a new buyer on fiverr, may be a scammer. I contacted CS but they don't supported me as I have done the job and the client agree on that that he done wrong. He started asking for the refund. So after a one day discussion he agreed on 50% refund and then he left a bad review "Seller could not provide any meaningful designs. Ended up spending lots of time and felt like I owed him money so paid him half the fee. Didn’t get anything in return."

Such a disgusting experience. I was so disappointed that the fault was of the client and fiverr didn't supported me at all.

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, hamza_visuals said:

I was so disappointed that the fault was of the client and fiverr didn't supported me at all.

The thing is that you are running your own business and fiverr is not a Mommy that will Sheila and protect you from everyone. 
All business owners run into good and bad clients and there is nothing that fiverr can do, it’s up to you to keep communicating and finding the best way to resolve the situation, bad reviews are inevitable in any business. 

• Like 3
  • Up 3