Give me advice.

avgustinashoshu

Hello, I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I draw cute stickers in my style in Photoshop. Come to my concert and see for yourself. I'm ready to listen to your advice on promoting my concert. Thank you for your attention.🖤

Here is a link to my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/avgustinashoshu/draw-cooll-stikers-for-you

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will draw cooll stikers for you
In the gig title:
"cooll stikers" could be "cool stickers"

In the gig description:
"My works is done in" could be "My work is done in"

For the main gig image I'd make sure the aspect ratio is okay as it crops a bit on the profile.
According to a help page they currently recommend "1280 x 769 px, with a minimum of 712 x 430 and a maximum of 4000 x 2416 px (at 72 DPI)."

In the profile:
In the description: "i will" could be "I will". "i'm" could be "I'm". "What do i do?" could be "What do I do?". "welkome" could be "welcome". "stikers" could be "stickers". I'd also change "experement".
In the line of text under the user name: "stikers" could be "stickers".

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 2:49 PM, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will draw cooll stikers for you
In the gig title:
"cooll stikers" could be "cool stickers"

In the gig description:
"My works is done in" could be "My work is done in"

For the main gig image I'd make sure the aspect ratio is okay as it crops a bit on the profile.
According to a help page they currently recommend "1280 x 769 px, with a minimum of 712 x 430 and a maximum of 4000 x 2416 px (at 72 DPI)."

In the profile:
In the description: "i will" could be "I will". "i'm" could be "I'm". "What do i do?" could be "What do I do?". "welkome" could be "welcome". "stikers" could be "stickers". I'd also change "experement".
In the line of text under the user name: "stikers" could be "stickers".

Thanks a lot. I made such stupid mistakes😅, I will definitely correct them.

• Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hello and welcome.

As far as i have experienced, majority of buyers only look at the gallery. 

Being said that; i think your gallery is weak. You should get more drawings into each piece. You have only 3 chance, and you have 3 drawings.

- I recommend making a collage of 4-5 character drawings in each gallery picture would be better. Dont fill it up wil 15 characters. Make it still readable, but also show some diversity. 

- Each picture should have anime and manga drawings side by side. So you can show that you can do both. 

- Some of your drawings should be full body drawings. And some of them should be in more dynamic poses with legs and feet. Action poses and such. Those are anime characters, and they fly, they jump, they break buildings or shoot lasers. Include those kind of poses in your drawings. This has the most importance.

- Fan arts are cool and all, but you should include original characters aswell. So you can show you have design capabilities too.

- Include scenes with multiple characters. Show characters interracting with each other, fighting, talking, running. Some of the buyers will ask for series of drawings from you, you need them to see that you can tell a story within your drawings.

Each gallery picture should be able to speak for itself. They shouldnt rely on each other. So each one should have dynamic poses, full body drawings, upper torso drawings. Dont show 1 character in the middle and rest is just flat color. Nobody needs to see flat color.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/WdK2Rd

This is link to my gig. Take a look to see what im tryng to explain. And dont forget to check the others aswell. Remember you are in a competition. And there are many anime-manga artists. You need to stand out. Push your limits and show your best work with the best possible presentation.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ozan_erdi said:

Hello and welcome.

As far as i have experienced, majority of buyers only look at the gallery. 

Being said that; i think your gallery is weak. You should get more drawings into each piece. You have only 3 chance, and you have 3 drawings.

- I recommend making a collage of 4-5 character drawings in each gallery picture would be better. Dont fill it up wil 15 characters. Make it still readable, but also show some diversity. 

- Each picture should have anime and manga drawings side by side. So you can show that you can do both. 

- Some of your drawings should be full body drawings. And some of them should be in more dynamic poses with legs and feet. Action poses and such. Those are anime characters, and they fly, they jump, they break buildings or shoot lasers. Include those kind of poses in your drawings. This has the most importance.

- Fan arts are cool and all, but you should include original characters aswell. So you can show you have design capabilities too.

- Include scenes with multiple characters. Show characters interracting with each other, fighting, talking, running. Some of the buyers will ask for series of drawings from you, you need them to see that you can tell a story within your drawings.

Each gallery picture should be able to speak for itself. They shouldnt rely on each other. So each one should have dynamic poses, full body drawings, upper torso drawings. Dont show 1 character in the middle and rest is just flat color. Nobody needs to see flat color.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/WdK2Rd

This is link to my gig. Take a look to see what im tryng to explain. And dont forget to check the others aswell. Remember you are in a competition. And there are many anime-manga artists. You need to stand out. Push your limits and show your best work with the best possible presentation.

Thank you very much for your help, I will definitely take your advice into account.❤️