how to promote my gig??

gabriele_urru

Hi, they promote on their own.
As soon as you create your Gig, Fiverr automatically starts promoting it and throwing it in the tops in your category, but it doesn't do it for long, literally for an hour.

Why does it do that?
By promoting your Gig to the top people start to click on it, and if your Gig is interesting to people, people will add it to their favorites and go to your profile and generally spend a lot of time on your Gig.

And if Fiverr sees that there is a lot of interaction with your gigs and that your gigs are interesting to people, it keeps your gigs in the top for longer and raises your gigs more often.

All you need to promote your gig is just to make it very nice and interesting, so that people who come to you, make as many actions with your gig as possible and stay in your gig longer)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, fazlur4757 said:

Active on fiverr and fiverr forum. Share your gig link to social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. 

Share your gig link to social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc... Ok... but you haven't told WHERE to post on social media? on random profiles and groups?

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, paschalisblack said:

you haven't told WHERE to post on social media?

Because there is no one place. The 'where' is completely determined by the 'who' you are trying to reach. 

39 minutes ago, paschalisblack said:

on random profiles and groups?

Absolutely NOT. That's just rude.

You have two gigs that are promoting services. I would think you'd already know about 'target markets' and 'buyer personas', but I guess not.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1) Become highly proficient in the skill you offer.

2) Polish your English communication skills so everyone understands the orders, etc.

3) Use all of Fiverr's gig creation tips AND read long, complex posts by successful sellers here. Check people's profiles before believing what they say!

4) Figure out who your target audience is and find out where they look for information about the services they buy.

5) Responsibly market there -- never through random spamming on social media.

6) Deliver exceptional work on Fiverr.

7) Stay online an appropriate amount of time to get your work done and respond promptly to all messages. Remember to sleep sometimes.

These are the absolute basics of selling anything here. Oh, don't forget to read and understand the TOS, too. You don't want your account closed.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

19 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Because there is no one place. The 'where' is completely determined by the 'who' you are trying to reach. 

You have two gigs that are promoting services. I would think you'd already know about 'target markets' and 'buyer personas', but I guess not.

What? If you have checked my services carefully I clearly mention that I promote using targeted ads on social media. Posting on random groups is the worst thing to do. 

• Like 2

Just now, paschalisblack said:

What? If you have checked my services carefully I clearly mention that I promote using targeted ads on social media. Posting on random groups is the worst thing to do. 

Most forum users suggest to just "promote on social media" and by "promote on social media" they mean posting gigs on random groups / profiles etc. Glad to see you are not one of them.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Most forum users suggest to just "promote on social media" and by "promote on social media" they mean posting gigs on random groups / profiles etc. Glad to see you are not one of them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, paschalisblack said:

Glad to see you are not one of them.

The closest I get is linking this Fiverr Help Center page. If a user reading it can't differentiate between "Share on social media" IS NOT the same as "create an established social media presence", then they're beyond the help that could be provided in a simple forum, and are only wasting other user's time and good-will intentions. (Same thing for the other commonly parroted lie. "Be online 24/7" IS NOT the same as "spend your time wisely: study, improve, and work with the future in mind".)

I've taken on a policy much like a 12-step program. That I'll only help those who are willing to help themselves (and that can only happen when they admit that they have a problem, one that's not a simple nor quick fix).

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, globalartstudio said:

Active fiverr as much as possible 

Marketing on social media

Did you at least read the comments in this topic? 
How many times do we need to repeat how useless is staying online. And marketing online as phrase by itself don’t bring any valuable information. 
You just look bad repeating things that were debunked in comments above yours. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1