Buyer provided unfair negative review

hamza_visuals

Buyer is a fraud, he got 40 logo designs from me finalized the two logos and took a lot of revisions and finalized 2 logos and when I have to deliver then he start asking for a refund, as he is a fraud so I was guessing that CS will help me but I don't get any help but we agreed on a half refund and then after doing that he left a negative review on my gig, my gig is badly effected because I have few reviews on that gig so if affected my gig so badly. I am not sure what to do because that is the only gig from which I am getting orders but don't know what to do know, Is there is anyway to remove that review, please help.

• Sad 1

The review can't be removed. As per fiverr's ToS, "Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards."

Here's my word of advice: continue to provide exceptional services, and one negative review will be insignificant. It will only aggravate the situation if you contact support or the buyer about the review.