Is Freelancing life good or bad? Specially Depend on Fiverr

rajibbapy

It's not a bad journey at all, right now I'm thinking is it good to depend on only Freelancing? I was doing good actually but suddenly I stop working for a few days I mean I was not active that much & I notice my gig ranking went down & now I'm not getting any new buyer messages. I really don't know what should do right now. Because we are human being so we need some break but if I see everything is gone after break then it really feels bad.

If you already facing this kind of problem, how do you deal? I would love to know. Thanks! 

14 minutes ago, rajibbapy said:

I stop working for a few days

Does becoming unavailable affect my Gig ranking?

This is dependent on the duration of your unavailability. The longer you are not available, the higher the chances for your Gigs to lose ranking, as they will not perform like other active Gigs are performing.

The above is from here: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Availability)

This may be helpful to you.

44 minutes ago, rajibbapy said:

I was doing good actually but suddenly I stop working for a few days

You are allowed to take days off of course but you failed to plan for your days off, sick leave etc. 

If you chose a freelancer life you can’t depend on one platform and it’s algorithm. Even without you taking days off algorithm can change and you wouldn’t be earning money anymore if you failed to adjust. 
If you don’t have crisis planing then freelancing life is not for you. 

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You are allowed to take days off of course but you failed to plan for your days off, sick leave etc. 

If you chose a freelancer life you can’t depend on one platform and it’s algorithm. Even without you taking days off algorithm can change and you wouldn’t be earning money anymore if you failed to adjust. 
If you don’t have crisis planing then freelancing life is not for you. 

Thanks! I understand the fact. 

Archived