GIG Promotion

monkeygraphics

Question

I dont know if something happened to anyone else but my GIG stopped being promoted for 40 days already. It says "due to possible quality issues"
My Profile name is Monkeygraphics. I provide Intros outros and logo animation. Can someone help me what should i try to change or add to get promotion back.
P.S I meet every criteria.

2 answers to this question

I think your delivery time is not accurate, most of times promote gig need to delivery befor the not a on time I faced same problem. But after focusing of gig and discription and tag or other gig guidelines by Fiverr i set up my gig (updated) after a few days gig will be promoted. Always remember if you facee any kind of gig issue the first consult with Fiverr customer support.

3 hours ago, harneetart said:

I think your delivery time is not accurate, most of times promote gig need to delivery befor the not a on time I faced same problem. But after focusing of gig and discription and tag or other gig guidelines by Fiverr i set up my gig (updated) after a few days gig will be promoted. Always remember if you facee any kind of gig issue the first consult with Fiverr customer support.

Hello, thanks for advice. 
I have never delivered any order late.
Do you think there should be other problems ?

Archived