HOW DO I RANK MY GIG?

ashikulah

Question

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, ashikulah said:

I AM professional FACEBOOK ADS CAMPAIGN CREATOR also social media marketing expert  ,I was join Fiverr in  2 month ago. BUT no order has been received yet. now what can I do..

Try to stay online and send answer buyer's requisite as per BR as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, ashikulah said:

I AM professional FACEBOOK ADS CAMPAIGN CREATOR also social media marketing expert  ,I was join Fiverr in  2 month ago. BUT no order has been received yet. now what can I do..

If you follow a few steps then I think you will be able to rank your gig definitely.. 🙂

The tips are here,,,,

1. Don't be impatient
2. Do research and find out long tail keyword with your main keyword which have low competition but high orders. ( A lot of orders)
3. After finding the best keyword for your gig start research more than 30 gigs which is related to your long tail keyword
4. After researching create a unique content for your gig including Title, image, content, package, FAQ, and tags
5. After that Do the SEO.. That mean keep your gig link same as title, also implement your keyword to your package, description , tags and in FAQ section
6. The most important and effective things which can rank your gig that is a face video for your gig. Which also convert your gig visitors to your buyer.
7. After completing those steps start sending buyer request properly and try to get orders from there.
8. Provide 5 start job to your clients and get 5 start review
9. Be honest with your clients.

That's thing which I did  and ranked my gigs my friend's gig and also my student's gigs.
If you follow that then definitely you also will be able to rank your gig and my final tips is never give up.. be a hard worker and continue learning & gaining new skills to grow every single day..
Hope it will help you

4 hours ago, sbm_shahriar said:

If you follow a few steps then I think you will be able to rank your gig definitely.. 🙂

The tips are here,,,,

1. Don't be impatient
2. Do research and find out long tail keyword with your main keyword which have low competition but high orders. ( A lot of orders)
3. After finding the best keyword for your gig start research more than 30 gigs which is related to your long tail keyword
4. After researching create a unique content for your gig including Title, image, content, package, FAQ, and tags
5. After that Do the SEO.. That mean keep your gig link same as title, also implement your keyword to your package, description , tags and in FAQ section
6. The most important and effective things which can rank your gig that is a face video for your gig. Which also convert your gig visitors to your buyer.
7. After completing those steps start sending buyer request properly and try to get orders from there.
8. Provide 5 start job to your clients and get 5 start review
9. Be honest with your clients.

That's thing which I did  and ranked my gigs my friend's gig and also my student's gigs.
If you follow that then definitely you also will be able to rank your gig and my final tips is never give up.. be a hard worker and continue learning & gaining new skills to grow every single day..
Hope it will help you

Thank you for good suggestions 

Archived