Contacting Old Buyers

asfand_blogger

Question

I have recently updated the price on my gig. I don't want that my old buyers get panic after seeing the updated price. I want to work with them based on the previous pricing. Can I message old buyers to explain that the updated price is just for new buyers and for old buyers I will work on the previous pricing?

• Like 5
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, asfand_blogger said:

I have recently updated the price on my gig. I don't want that my old buyers get panic after seeing the updated price. I want to work with them based on the previous pricing. Can I message old buyers to explain that the updated price is just for new buyers and for old buyers I will work on the previous pricing?

I suggest you not do that. When you old buyer message you and ask you why you changed the price at this moment you can say them. That will be better I think.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

I wonder how much you have increased your price that buyers will PANIC. 

If you increased your price based on your quality work or your rank or anything similar, your previous buyers should be happy to pay you new amount and I don't suggest you sending message to them about your updated prices. 

• Like 4