Fiverr refund my money to the buyer.

droidfx

Hey! 

I explain this all in short. Recently, I work for a client and the first order is succesfully completed and he give me the best review he also send me his recorded video that how much he like the final result. Now he give me second order and client didn't explain properly what he wanted. I give him many different versions but he didn't like so I cancel the order and the second order funds is refund to buyer. But after day pass fiverr also give my first order money to the buyer which is already completed and I have 5 star rating. I don't know why this happen. Can anybody tell me about this?

2 minutes ago, droidfx said:

I explain this all in short. Recently, I work for a client and the first order is succesfully completed and he give me the best review he also send me his recorded video that how much he like the final result. Now he give me second order and client didn't explain properly what he wanted. I give him many different versions but he didn't like so I cancel the order and the second order funds is refund to buyer. But after day pass fiverr also give my first order money to the buyer which is already completed and I have 5 star rating. I don't know why this happen. Can anybody tell me about this?

i don't know this .. but hope that the buyer refount ..

14 hours ago, droidfx said:

It's better to write a proper inquiry email to the support team ? then see what they have explain for the refund 

Archived