Buyer is not accepting what I created

hamza_visuals

Hello, I am a seller on fiverr. I have an order issue, as I designed alot of concepts for my buyer and he is not accepting it at all. And he is wasting my time.

The actual story is that I have created alot of concepts for him and he like one of the logo and after that he took alot of revisions and finalized the logo. After that I have to create stationary for him, he come back to me next day and said to me that we like the other concept logo, so please give some options with colors etc, so I again spent a whole day for revisions and by end of the day he finalized the logo and now when I have to move to stationary design then today he came to me and said hey can you provide more concept. I am so frustrated at the moment. For $70 I provided him more than 30 concepts and he is still kept on saying that something else something else. He showed me the inspiration logo, I said these are so common and basic designs but he said I like this kind of logos, and when I provided him basic designs then he said I want something super creative and when I showed him creative concepts then he said please do something simple. Now as I have worked on logo only not stationary so what to do?? More than 100 revisions provided, more than 30-40 concepts has provided and he is new I guess he is trying to get his money and the designs that I have done for him. Is there is anyone who can help?

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, hamza_visuals said:

Is there is anyone who can help?

Only you can help yourself in this situation to be honest. 
If he is asking for more concepts then your reply should be “All additional concepts will cost x$ with x$ per revision on new concepts” and explain to him how many concepts were included in the gig that he purchased and how many revisions you had included. Everything above that will cost extra. 

• Like 9

How many concepts did you included at the offer? 

If you didn't put any limitation then I'm afraid you can't do anything about it other than deliver as many concepts as buyer wants.

If you did put limitations at the offer then tell the buyer that he/she have to pay extra for any new concepts and if they don't agree and want new concepts for free then you should contact customer support and explained everything to them.

• Like 3

shawalshajib, yes I don't put any limit as you know that in brand guidelines you don't have any option of logo version, that order was from that gig but it is clearly mentioned in the description and I told him in the inbox as well. Now delivery time is short and I don't know what to do. I agreed on half refund but he want me to cancel first as he is totally new so how I belive him??

• Like 1

I have mentioned and as you know it will be count as late as time is running out and as you know that it took 24 hours to CS to answer so I message then but waiting for their response but I am afraid if fiverr favor the buyer?? Or they cancel it then what will I do?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hamza_visuals said:

in brand guidelines you don't have any option of logo version

First you have to create a logo then you can create sub logos for you brand. So you need to put a limitation of concepts of the main logo in the offer. I'm afraid that you got yourself in a bad situation here and any good outcome for you will be difficult from here.

• Like 2