How do I get the First Job ?

renco007

40 minutes ago, theenamulhaque said:

stay online and send buyer request.

The same useless advice being repeated over and over.  Please stop repeating stuff you hear but has no basis in reality. 

If you want to be on page one, put in the work it takes to get there.  The first page is for people who have worked long and hard to make great businesses. Fiverr has a trove of resources for you to learn from. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Basically getting first order is sometime takes a little bit time because you don't have any review on your profile. That's why buyer cannot relay on just seeing your description. But send buyer request as much as possible which job you can do completely and get a outstanding review. And active in online as much as you can. Cause some buyers came in hurry and the want their job done immediately so they like the sellers who is online now.  And I think it helps to rank your gig more faster. 

• Like 4

I had the same problem a few days ago and I contacted support. They told me the gig will be able to filter on active after 1 hour. But they solve the problem. It's better you also contact in support.

I had the same problem a few days ago and I contacted support. They told me the gig will be able to filter on active after 1 hour. But they solve the problem. It's better you also contact in support.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, hasibul_amin said:

Hello Dear,

I hope my message finds you well. There are some important things you need to remember for the first job and so on.

- Make your gig an excellent one.

- Keywords and gig SEO.

- Wonderful gig image.

- Make the best use of buyer requests.

- Try to be online as much as you can.

Peace!

amazing tips! but I would like to ask you for the specific thing. could you tell me some tips for keywords and gig SEO,please ? 🙂

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even though I'm online, my gig doesn't show up sometimes.   again Turning it on and off online is fine again, but I can't get my gig ranking for it. what's the reason?  I want the opinion of experienced people..

Edited by renco007
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1