Shocking tips for Fiverr affiliate to earn 10k/month......................

Here I am a new seller on fiver. i would like to know how to earn through Fiverr affiliate and generate more than 10k/month.....
It's not a easy task for a new seller. But there are a lot of people who are doing... That's why i think It can be done.. but need helps from experts.
Hope that everyone help me and other new sellers too.. to earn a job salary from Fiverr affiliate......

Thank.................................. 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, saim_wordpress said:

But there are a lot of people who are doing... That's why i think It can be done.. but need helps from experts.
Hope that everyone help me and other new sellers too

Do you want to ask Elon Musk how he makes his money so you can do the same? 

So you want people to explain to you how they earn their income with affiliate so you can take part of their market and art of their income and potentially them making less money so you can earn? 
Don’t be ridiculous. Building affiliates business is the same as building your services business on fiverr.  If you can’t even build your services business which is actually easier so how do you expect to build affiliates business where you need to attract even more people than for your services? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, saim_wordpress said:

I am a new seller on fiver. i would like to know how to earn through Fiverr affiliate and generate more than 10k/month.....

Unfortunately, I see great disapointment in your future. You want the success at the end, but you aren't planning for the immense amount of work to get. Fiverr is not a bank, nor a get-rich-quick website..... even for affliates. That's just not how this works.

But there are a lot of people who are doing...

Really? Where are these people? Or are you just assuming this to be true because someone -- who knows very little about Fiverr -- told you lots of people were doing this, in some "guru" Youtube video?

Hope that everyone help me and other new sellers too.. to earn a job salary from Fiverr affiliate......

You want us to make your dreams work for you -- so that you can sit back and earn gobs of money? That's not how this works. Freelancers work hard on this site in order to build their brands, and grow their reputations. If you want to make money here, be a great freelancer. I -- sadly, and honestly -- don't see you jumping into these waters, and making an easy 10k every month by affiliating. I think you might be looking at Fiverr from the wrong perspective.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Unfortunately, I see great disapointment in your future. You want the success at the end, but you aren't planning for the immense amount of work to get. Fiverr is not a bank, nor a get-rich-quick website..... even for affliates. That's just not how this works.

Really? Where are these people? Or are you just assuming this to be true because someone -- who knows very little about Fiverr -- told you lots of people were doing this, in some "guru" Youtube video?

You want us to make your dreams work for you -- so that you can sit back and earn gobs of money? That's not how this works. Freelancers work hard on this site in order to build their brands, and grow their reputations. If you want to make money here, be a great freelancer. I -- sadly, and honestly -- don't see you jumping into these waters, and making an easy 10k every month by affiliating. I think you might be looking at Fiverr from the wrong perspective.

Thank you 😉