My gig is refused every time WITHOUT EXPLANATION

akimania

Hello,
several times I published a gig but each time refused, in the email there is nothing to explain.
I contacted the support they tell me nothing except the same message as on the email.
if it's not forbidden I put my description and the image here and maybe someone can help me solve this misunderstanding.. ?

as soon as I click on the final button, direct refusal.

Maybe you have to take out a subscription or a service at fiverr, So that it is not refused ?
my service concerns web traffic.

and sorry for my bad english :classic_huh:

image.thumb.jpeg.484d0768c15d60b727e593dc75cb16ec.jpeg

Edited by akimania
+infos
  • Like 7

Hey look, as far as i understood after reading your parageraph. I thing you are haveing issue with publishing your gig.

Perhaps Fiverr telling you that you have excessive use of some words. Fiverr allow a maximum 4-time the use of a single word. Maybe you have used a single word more than 4 times, that's the reason why they are not allowing you to publish.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, akimania said:

ho great, it's true, I'll try to correct my description, I'll get back to you as soon as I do a new test 1000 thanks.

It says it in your screenshot. 

The service you provide is prohibited based on the community standards. You are offering a service that's not allowed. That's why they keep denying it. Read the Fiverr terms of service, see what services are allowed and what you can't sell, then you will have a much better understanding of why they deny your service. I don't know how you drive traffic and what tools you use, and I can't see your gig either so I don't know why they deny it, but they have a reason so...

• Like 6
  • Up 5

52 minutes ago, akimania said:

even on the forum I can not publish, I started again two crazy I removed the text framed in red similar refused. :classic_huh: :classic_laugh:

You are offering a service that's not allowed. Fiverr won't accept it. Try to offer a different service that falls within the Fiverr terms of service. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

ok but this kind of service exists on the fiverr site even a lot, why not me, it's just a question, because if it is not authorized by fiverr why some sellers add new services every day and always du same kind, just to understand ?

• Like 4

For starters, you guarantee traffic, which is not something you can do.. unless you use a bot and set it to deliver that type of traffic.

Also, Fiverr didn't get to those that break the rules yet, they will. There are tons of services... some take a while until they are discovered, but they will get banned if they break the rules.

• Like 5
  • Up 4