face problem

designview01

Question

5 answers to this question

Why is my gig not ranking on Fiverr?

Marketing your gigs on social media won't increase your ranking on Fiverr unless the marketing leads to actual sales. Your ranking in search here on Fiverr is based on several factors, including conversion rate, response rate, delivery time, price, reviews, and so on.

10 minutes ago, iconic_faysal said:
Why is my gig not ranking on Fiverr?

Marketing your gigs on social media won't increase your ranking on Fiverr unless the marketing leads to actual sales. Your ranking in search here on Fiverr is based on several factors, including conversion rate, response rate, delivery time, price, reviews, and so on.

thanks for sharing your important tips.

Maybe because there are already at least 2 other sellers with the exact same profile text as you have, just a different username? There are people who like to talk about "shadowbans", maybe they are right, who knows. In any case, unless you came up with that text as the first one, and the others copied from you, I'd change that text to something you wrote yourself right away.

Are we supposed to guess why your Gig is not ranking based on that screenshot that shows dimensions for images for whatever? I fear I can't see the link between your question and that screenshot you posted.

Maybe post your Gig link in the forum category "Improve my Gig", so people can give you some more ideas. However, I'd urgently suggest writing up some different profile text that's not a 1:1 copy from someone else and editing your profile text, before I'd do anything else. In case you also copied your Gig description text from someone else, same, I didn't feel like checking any further, after the bio text.

Archived