What to include in the upgraded SEO title of Fiverr Gig?

indranilkarchow

Question

5 answers to this question

On 4/17/2022 at 11:13 AM, indranilkarchow said:

Whether it is better to leave it same as the main gig title?

Whether only the keywords to be included in it or it should read like a title with keywords in it? 

It doesn't make sense to leave it the same, Fiverr wouldn't need to offer an additional SEO title else. See it as a chance to add some other keywords.

Neither URL nor SEO title do need to read like a title that's easy to process for humans, as only the "I will..." title is visible for humans. Well, technically, the URL, too, but I doubt that many will look at the URL, so URL and SEO title can be as keyword-dense as you can make them, while the "I will..." Gig title will typically contain one or a few of your main keywords, but should also be something that's nice to read, and not too long.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, miiila said:

It doesn't make sense to leave it the same, Fiverr wouldn't need to offer an additional SEO title else. See it as a chance to add some other keywords.

Neither URL nor SEO title do need to read like a title that's easy to process for humans, as only the "I will..." title is visible for humans. Well, technically, the URL, too, but I doubt that many will look at the URL, so URL and SEO title can be as keyword-dense as you can make them, while the "I will..." Gig title will typically contain one or a few of your main keywords, but should also be something that's nice to read, and not too long.

thanks for answering this question. the main title character length is higher than the SEO title character length. so limited space for SEO title, I include only the tags as much as I can separated by comma -- would that be okay? or it will have adverse effect on my gig?

• Like 3