How can I change my gig category?

msbrand1

Question

24 answers to this question

On 4/16/2022 at 9:09 PM, msbrand1 said:

• Select the appropriate category and subcategory for your Gig from the drop-down menu. Fiverr recommends these based on your title.
  • You won't be able to change your Gig's category after it's published, so choose carefully and ensure that the category matches the services you're providing. 
  • The above is from the Help Centre.
  • Like 9

Forum administrators have now changed the topic to the correct category.

51 minutes ago, msbrand1 said:

• Select the appropriate category and subcategory for your Gig from the drop-down menu. Fiverr recommends these based on your title.
  • You won't be able to change your Gig's category after it's published, so choose carefully and ensure that the category matches the services you're providing. 
  • Like 3
  • Up 2

5 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

4 minutes ago, logo_hasibur said:

you can contact Fiverr Support. 

@logo_hasiburPlease read the previous replies before giving time wasting incorrect information.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lloydsolutions said:

Forum administrators have now changed the topic to the correct category.

Thank you!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dananjaya_95 said:

You can change only the sub category of the gig.

Fiverr does not allow to change the main category once the gig is published.

15 hours ago, meherunnisa0308 said:

Try to edit your gig. 

I'm trying but not worked

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

Ok, Thank you!

• Like 5