Why This Evaluation is taking too much Time? I'm waiting to Become Top Rated in Digital Marketing

shahzadaseo

Question

becoming a TRS takes patience, it also depends on the subcategory you sell your services, marketing is currently crowded with TRS so the manual selection might be delayed for level 2 sellers to become TRS, different subcategories have different waiting times. I took a look at your profile and it looks quite organized and centralized, when I finally qualified for TRS I had to do a lot of modifications to my gigs, profile description, profile picture, etc... just so I could get everything right and connected before my evaluation period. it took me exactly 3 months to since I become eligible until I actually became a TRS, I was really excited when I got the pop-up message on my phone. Just be patience, to be honest, it is just a badge, the work quality has to be the same.

I'm sure you'll be a TRS very soon!

Keep up the good work,

Best,

John.

• Like 42
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

Getting the top-rated rank is not about fulfilling requirements, they do a lot of manual checks on your profile. A lot of things must be right, which many people cannot really point at since Fiverr keeps this a secret.

However, you can better position yourself if your profile is on point, gig descriptions, images, etc. Importantly, when you get a client, provide excellent services.

• Like 23

Hi,

Congratulations. I hope you get promoted. If your evaluation date is still showing April 15, that simply means you are yet to receive your badge. Unfortunately, having physically qualified (based on your visible stats) for Top Rated badge doesn't automatically mean you are qualified. My physical stats also qualified some months ago but I have only been promoted to Top Rated today.

All the best.

• Like 37
  • Congrats! 3

13 hours ago, shahzadaseo said:

Hi Guys!

I hope Everybody is Fine and doing well. Why This Evaluation is taking too much Time? I'm waiting to Become Top Rated in Digital Marketing. Anybody know what is the maximum time duration of evaluation? 

Today its 16 April

Its still Showing Next Evaluation 15 April: 

Even if you qualify to become TRS, they are handpicked by fiverr. Keep working. You might become TRS or you might not. Just give your best in every orders 🙂 all the best! 

• Like 36

Congratulations on achieving the requirements and qualifying for TRS.

TRS are manually picked, I'm waiting since October 2020. Just keep up the good work and wait patiently, I hope we'll get the badge soon. 😊

• Like 36

This question is most of level two sellers they also waiting for top rated, according to Fiverr this is totally manual process the Fiverr editor chose top level sellers according to work quality, gig quality response etc. 

For more information i suggest try to connect with Fiverr CC.

Also read Fiverr article for level process

• Like 30

No, your stats would not be reset, but can change if you are late in delivering, cancel an order, get an account warning, get a bad review that lowers your overall to below 4.7 or miss a message within the first 24 hours (new messages on an order or in your IN box) before the next evaluation period in July (15). If you do not miss any of the above mentioned, you will just be building on your earnings goal to get to the level you are trying to qualify for.

Keep in mind though, the only automatic level promotions are for New Seller to Level 1 and Level 1 to Level 2. TRS and Pro are vetted by the Fiverr staff and do not happen automatically.

• Like 12

I am still waiting to be picked for top rated and have been waiting for over a year. Its not just something that happens just because you hit your marks. They look at a lot of things and saturation in your category like mentioned by a previous person. I have been doing a lot of updates to my profile like others have mentioned they did that helped them get TRS like updating pictures and descriptions. Hoping to finally get it soon.

• Like 8

Hi ...
EVALUATION is different thing and making TRS is different, EVALUATION you can say a type of automate process and TRS is like handpicking someone, so EVALUATION results not coming fast that could be a glitch and you can submit a ticket about that to fiverr customer support.
  • Like 35

Is anyone here who will check my profile & suggest me necessary improvement for Top Rated badge? I don't know why I'm not being promoted for TRS! After waiting a couple of months 😢

• Like 15