Why aren't there any Art or Artist related in Category list?

dannykojima1

I am just wondering, how come Fiverr didn’t give us artists, designers and painters the option to have some little fun discuss about art and design such as anatomy drawing idea, colors tip or share fun artwork on the forum with another artist under “Art & Design” category?

For example: Any artists can join in talks about the tools of use for art like a drawing tablet and the use of art program such Photoshop, ArtRage 2 or Corel Painter, etc.

I saw they have music discussion on the forum… So art should be list too. (Sigh)

Just. Saying…

• Like 13

The music category is very new. It’s possible that it’s a test, to see how well it does (or doesn’t).

Ah, no wonder why. Thanks for clarify this, imagination7413. I can only hope there is a list category for artist to share about their fun creative works on the forum with other artists in the future! 🙂

• Like 13

New Categories are always welcome on fiverr. If you get on a particular niche early, you might get lucky and get alot of clients

New Categories are always welcome on fiverr. If you get on a particular niche early, you might get lucky and get alot of clients

He is NOT talking about a category to list your Gigs in and sell, he is talking about a category on the FORUM where artists can talk art etc.

GG

• Like 18

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If you would like to share your gig link you just need to create a new topic under the category My Fiverr Gigs as it is allowed to advertise your gigs in that category only.

Suggest you do that as your work is well worth showcasing.

PS. Hope you will keep visiting the forum.

• Like 14

If you would like to share your gig link you just need to create a new topic under the category My Fiverr Gigs as it is allowed to advertise your gigs in that category only.

Will do. Thank you so much!

• Like 12

I will try visiting the forum as best as I can, but I will only read whenever I find important posts to read like your suggestions for example. However, I won’t be spending too much times replying to other sellers and buyers from now on.

Well honestly, I find imagination7413, genuineguidance and your post-replies to other sellers are the best I have ever read on the forum (in my opinion). Because it helps me learn and understand how Fiverr work. 🙂

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hey @dannykojima1

Thank you a lot for making a suggestion. I would also like to see something like that happen on the forum and I am sure it will. Everything is still new and we are gathering feedback so please be patient and who knows maybe "Art" categories happen in the near future. Anyway I'll write down your idea and pass it to the relevant people, thanks again. Take care!

• Like 14

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @ivan_8813,

You're very welcome! I'm looking forward to see this new feature in the future, and I hope the forum will bring us new Art category within the art community! Thank you for giving back to me with this feedback. I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Edited by dannykojima1
  • Like 11

• 8 months later...