I am online but Fiverr is showing me offline!!!

shara_bd

Question

Nowadays I am facing a problem that's why I am getting no messages from the buyers. Instead of showing me online, Fiverr is showing me offline when I am staying online. Fiverr is not showing the green icon on the top right corner of my photo.
How can I rescue my account from this problem?
Is there anything to do for me?
If you have any suggestions, please share them with me.

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, shara_bd said:

that's why I am getting no messages from the buyers. Instead of showing me online, Fiverr is showing me offline

Im sure that’s not the reason of you not receiving messages Clients can message you even if you don’t show online. 

By the way, your profile is showing online 👇

4959C3C4-29C2-493B-A54E-364C52A6470D.jpeg

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 9

Your online status is not the sole reason why you're not receiving no messages. It will only be relevant if buyers are using the 'show online sellers' selection. Many of the messages I receive are when I'm not online. 

It has been said before but I'll say it again; your online status is not correlated to receiving orders. Instead of focusing on if you're appearing online, try to make your profile and gig the best that it can be. Does it stand out from competitors? Is your service clear and well-written? 

Stop worrying about the green bubble. Start proactively improving your account and that will increase your chances of receiving orders. 

• Like 5