Successfully 9th order done! 

This is good. I registered few weeks ago and I have only one order. 

I have been working as a freelancer for over 2 years and I have worked with over 500 small business owner in over 23 countries. I decided to take my skill on Fiverr but since I got one order over 8 days now I'm still waiting to have another one. What can I do to get order on Fiverr?

• Like 22
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
41 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

I don't have enough knowledge about your service type to comment on the specifics, but you can surely update your gigs.

• The gig description allows for 1200 characters and you have used 748 of those. It would be better to expand on your content and develop a more personalized description.
  • Think of at least five questions potential clients might ask about working with you and your answers to them. Write the FAQ section.
  • I will also recommend that you rewrite your profile description, so that it resembles something like this: "Hi, my name is Dr. Bruno. I have experience in helping people deal with... I am an expert in the field of... If you are interested in my services, please contact me."

On 5/18/2022 at 7:31 PM, godloveweb said:

This is good. I registered few weeks ago and I have only one order. 

I have been working as a freelancer for over 2 years and I have worked with over 500 small business owner in over 23 countries. I decided to take my skill on Fiverr but since I got one order over 8 days now I'm still waiting to have another one. What can I do to get order on Fiverr?

affter publishing your gig you have to promote it your service other wise no order 

• Like 15

On 11/24/2022 at 7:42 PM, freelancer_gv said:

Masha allah, i am newone and i don't know how to get my first order anyone please help me.

frist when you create your fiverr gig title make it cache title with keywords that helps you to rank on fiverr gig page and write in detal gig description with keywords and about you, your experiance and what your service and and frequently asked quation from customer in FQA(frequently asked quations and attractive gig image with this size 

1280x769 px, 72 Dots Per Inch (DPI)
cheak my gig if you want fiverr gig, youtube thumbnail and keywords and follow my youtube if want how to promote your fiverr gig search my channel with this name make money with andu. Good luck!
  • Like 12