Very bad experiance with a buyer.

king_sivaa

I received an order from a buyer for telegram community moderator work. After I received the order I joined the group and start moderating. In 2/3 days I realized that the don't have a good marketing and I said him that "You guys don't have a good marketing please change the style" but they don't understand what I mean, Because in that group each and every person who joins are promoting another project there. Not a single member answer to my questions and no response for my polls. After the order ends he gave me poor review. Guys please give me your thoughts that where the actual problem begins.

• king_sivaa changed the title to Very bad experiance with a buyer.

Maybe the issues could have been discussed on the order page.

In the review he says content wasn't moderated fast enough and that he didn't know when you started/stopped (doing the moderating work?).

Maybe you could clarify things like the duration you will do/did the moderating or the times you did.

In your main gig image you say "active 15 hours per day, l reply in 30 seconds" - is when you are doing the moderating work?  - but in your "services in this gig" option it says "active 8-10 hours per day" and "reply within 1 min (mostly 30 secs)". Why are the figures different than in the main gig image? You could make the figures on the main gig image be consistent with those in the gig description.

Maybe in the gig description you could change some of the timings or say on average how long it takes you to eg. reply to questions etc. rather than you will reply to questions within x. Lets say in theory sometimes it took you 5 minutes to reply to questions when moderating. If you hadn't said the "30 seconds" in the description/gig image you wouldn't have got the lower review complaining that you didn't review within that amount of time. Maybe you could have clarified the timings in the reply to his review.

It sounds like you were only trying to help them with your marketing knowledge but if it wasn't part of your job perhaps it would have been best not to mention it. If they're buying your moderator services, avoid giving suggestions or advice on other aspects of your buyer's project unless they seek your advice. I understand you were trying to be helpful but it may have come across as rude or uncalled for. 

As for your negative review, forget it. My first ever Fiverr order was cancelled by the buyer, I thought I would never recover from it. I did recover. I've gotten several orders since then. You will get more orders soon and you'll do great. Good luck to you! 🤞

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe the issues could have been discussed on the order page.

In the review he says content wasn't moderated fast enough and that he didn't know when you started/stopped (doing the moderating work?).

Maybe you could clarify things like the duration you will do/did the moderating or the times you did.

In your main gig image you say "active 15 hours per day, l reply in 30 seconds" - is when you are doing the moderating work?  - but in your "services in this gig" option it says "active 8-10 hours per day" and "reply within 1 min (mostly 30 secs)". Why are the figures different than in the main gig image? You could make the figures on the main gig image be consistent with those in the gig description.

Maybe in the gig description you could change some of the timings or say on average how long it takes you to eg. reply to questions etc. rather than you will reply to questions within x. Lets say in theory sometimes it took you 5 minutes to reply to questions when moderating. If you hadn't said the "30 seconds" in the description/gig image you wouldn't have got the lower review complaining that you didn't review within that amount of time. Maybe you could have clarified the timings in the reply to his review.

Yes you pointed the same way as in the buyers point of view. Thanks for your valuable time to point out my mistakes correctly. I welcome people who point out my mistakes. Once again thanks for your time.

5 hours ago, ewangraphics said:

It sounds like you were only trying to help them with your marketing knowledge but if it wasn't part of your job perhaps it would have been best not to mention it. If they're buying your moderator services, avoid giving suggestions or advice on other aspects of your buyer's project unless they seek your advice. I understand you were trying to be helpful but it may have come across as rude or uncalled for. 

As for your negative review, forget it. My first ever Fiverr order was cancelled by the buyer, I thought I would never recover from it. I did recover. I've gotten several orders since then. You will get more orders soon and you'll do great. Good luck to you! 🤞

Yes I noted your words. Thanks for your hint. Really appreciate your way of positive mind.

15 minutes ago, danhammerstone said:

Agreed brother, just now had a bad experience with a buyer, i mean sharing all the knowledge, giving all data and then they just cancel it. I mean cheaters truly. Anyway, it's my first time being cancelled so need time to overcome.

Don't worry our hard work and honesty will never fail brother.

Never ever, ever (I can't put enough ever's) start a job without all the requirements clearly discussed.  It is a recipe for disasters. If it is a job for which the requirements will change over time, this happens, then break it into multiple orders, or use milestones. 

On 4/11/2022 at 3:07 AM, cs_evans said:

Never ever, ever (I can't put enough ever's) start a job without all the requirements clearly discussed.  It is a recipe for disasters. If it is a job for which the requirements will change over time, this happens, then break it into multiple orders, or use milestones. 

Yes noted thanks for your valuable words.

Archived