My Experience as a seller

Thanks for fiverr to this chance and i like to explain what kind of experience i obtained through fiverr.

I have a ability about graphic designing and music composting for any industry, so i had been working as a freelancer designer locally. but i wanted to start my international pathway via any recognized platform. so i tried few famous platforms but i like to say that only fiverr pathway is the successful platform i have ever used. really i love the interface and quality of the platform, not only that safe money transfer methods, buyers dealing options and other facilities are nice. i think im no need to use any platform to expand my carrier

Thanks

• Like 7

What is the best chance in fiverr through Graphic design industry

Graphic designing chances are very competitive due to huge numbers of designers than other areas, but i think it is very important to decide correct tags for unique and quality service from specified field.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gayanchamira said:

but i think it is very important to decide correct tags for unique and quality service from specified field.

It is very important to have your portfolio unique and high quality. Tags wouldn’t do much for you if you have the same portfolio and style as other thousands of sellers with the same tags, styles and images. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It is very important to have your portfolio unique and high quality. Tags wouldn’t do much for you if you have the same portfolio and style as other thousands of sellers with the same tags, styles and images. 

Yes it is very important idea and different portfolio according to the description will be the CHANGE

• Like 2

How enjoy the freelancer experience through fiverr platform/

Really fiverr platform is amazing to me. in initial stages i had a problems about how publish a professional gig, what are the correct tags and descriptions to be added like. but i studdy and do research to expand my services and now im enjoying the fiverr selling experience like a game

• Like 5
  • Confused 1