If i have a bad rating will it not affect my Rating after 60 days?

raohamza845

If i get a 1.0 rating and my overall rating gets affected by it, what are the ways to make it better
and also i have attached a screenshot form Analytics which says maintain a rating of 4.7 in last 60 days does that mean the bad rating will stop affecting my overall rating after 2 months? 
I really need help i am confused

Thank you

32.png

1 hour ago, raohamza845 said:

and also i have attached a screenshot form Analytics which says maintain a rating of 4.7 in last 60 days does that mean the bad rating will stop affecting my overall rating after 2 months? 

That bad review won't influence your ratings after 60 days, but here we are talking about that thing you mentioned, keeping more than 4.7 within 2 months. 

The bad review will still be on your account for life, until you close the account or you get banned 🙂  For example, my lifetime account rating is 4.9, whereas within the past 2 months I kept a full 5 star rating. Simply put, the older bad reviews will never leave. Fiverr just won't take them into account for the 2-month rating you have right now.

5 hours ago, mehedi_shawon said:

Bad rating stay your profile until you get and recover your ratings.

Incorrect.  All ratings, regardless of bad or good, stay with your account forever.  You could come back 10 years from now and still see any rating you have ever received.  However, as @donnovan86 pointed out, they only impact your statistics for two months. 

On 4/7/2022 at 8:04 PM, donnovan86 said:

The bad review will still be on your account for life, until you close the account or you get banned 🙂  For example, my lifetime account rating is 4.9, whereas within the past 2 months I kept a full 5 star rating.

I have made some calculation. Unless I got another 200-300 5 star rating, I will never recover from 4.9 stars just because of two greedy client that wanted to refund after delivery. 🤷‍♂️ Punishing us for it forever. Maybe it shouldn't count toward overall rating after year or something. 

On 4/7/2022 at 4:21 PM, raohamza845 said:

If i get a 1.0 rating and my overall rating gets affected by it, what are the ways to make it better
I really need help i am confused

Thank you

32.png

The 1.0 rating will not vanish from your profile. It will remain there forever. But it won’t affect your overall rating after 60days. 

2 hours ago, gongor32 said:

I have made some calculation. Unless I got another 200-300 5 star rating, I will never recover from 4.9 stars just because of two greedy client that wanted to refund after delivery. 🤷‍♂️ Punishing us for it forever. Maybe it shouldn't count toward overall rating after year or something. 

I think I am in a similar situation, it's hard to bring my gig back to 5 stars, but the truth is that it all comes down to price and work quality. As a buyer, I wouldn't make that much of a difference between 4.9 and 5 stars, especially for someone with lots and lots of reviews.

9 hours ago, nikitakakade24 said:

The 1.0 rating will not vanish from your profile. It will remain there forever. But it won’t affect your overall rating after 60days. 

It will affect the general profile rating until the account is closed. What it won't affect is the 2-month rating, but it will affect the profile....

Archived